If Anyone From New Belgium Brewing is Looking...

No sloppy hoppy for me…just leave me with a dark brown, stout, or porter. Or maybe a minimally hoppy wheat on a hot Rockygrass day…

:cheers

Stouts and Porters in the winter…Absolutely. In the summer…not so much.

Loft used to be a great minimally hopped wheat. If anyone at New Belgium is reading this, PLEASE BRING LOFT BACK!!!

Matt

Speaking of IPAs, if anyone is in the Bay Area, the 21st Amendment in San Francisco just put their Double Trouble, Imperial IPA on tap for a limited time.

And the ballpark has replaced Red Hook with Lagufuckinitas IPfuckinA across the board…an acceptable arrangement.

I’m headin’ to both joints in a couple hours…may be a wee bit twisted.

Lagunitas is the shit!!!

I haven’t had a Lagunitas since I left California over four years ago.
Good stuff! :cheers

Yeah, I hear you Tom. It’s hard to drink California Beers when we live in Colorado and have so many great CO beers. I guess that falls under the “drink locally” discussion mentioned earlier. I live in Fort Collins, so it’s not hard to drink locally whatsoever!!!

Does “Coors Extra Gold” count as local? :wink:
I know, it’s cheap but not bad on a limited income. :cheers
Of course if I had more funds I’d probably drink more German beers. :medal

Does "Coors Extra Gold" count as local? ;) I know, it's cheap but not bad on a limited income. :cheers Of course if I had more funds I'd probably drink more German beers. :medal

LOL! I worked at Coors when I first moved to Colorado and went to the School of Mines.
It’s definitely a local beer, just a mass-produced local beer. I honestly don’t mind it on real hot day. Sometimes it just hits the spot.

(just edited to fix the broken quote ;))