I need help!

:wave

Okay, here goes. I am a HUGE Frames fan and I ca’t wait to see them in beautiful Colorado. Problem: I am going to fly there and need to rely on strangers to help me. I am looking for anyone trustworthy to meet me at the airport. I have never been there and don’t know where I am going. I hope this doesn’t sound too presumptuous, I figured I would give it a shot. I am going to bring all of my camping gear with me so i would need to go to a grocery store or Walmart or something. I am really hoping to find a fellow Frames fan to enjoy the show with, it will be fun by myself but better with a friend. So basically, I am looking for anyone who likle to help me get around once I get to CO and possible help me get back to the airport. Obviously I will compensate for any help I get, thanks a bunch and hopefully I will see y’all soon!

Which airport are you flying into?

…and what day?

I don’t think you’ll have any trouble finding fans of The Frames. There’s been a lot of buzz on the forum about both The Frames and The Swell Season. For me, I’d never heard of them before they appeared on the lineup. Since then I’ve been listening to The Cost, Set List, Fitzcarraldo, and The Swell Season (special thanks to Lenny for suggesting a few titles for a Frames newbie!). :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Flying into T-Ride airport can sometimes be tricky. If there is wind or inclement weather, flights can be diverted to Montrose which adds more time to your adventure.

The good news is, there are taxis and shuttles running all weekend from both airports. And! You never know who might get to sit next to in the ride.

One year, my wife flew in and jumped a ride with a festival driver and gave him a big tip for the sheer convenience.

Good Luck! :thumbsup