I need a wife

would the Telluride festival be a good place to find one ?

Could be as good a place as any to start lookin’. Might as well keep an eye out on the way to Telluride also.

Good Luck, Cowboy! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

My first one didn’t last too long. :eek
Any chance the next one will last longer? :wink:

OK guys if you need a wife you will never find one…

If you want or desire a wife the world is full of beautiful woman ready to commit.

Define wife. Now there’s a loaded question cowboys. :flower

Ok, I couldn’t resist jumping in.

You are right, Miki, a man may not “need” a wife.

But, he does need a maid.

“To give a love,
you gotta live a love.
To live a love,
you gotta be “part of”
When will I see you again?”

From a happily married man…

As a wise man once said (well - a comedian)…

Marriage is like drinking a Slurpee. The first couple sips are like “Boy, this is good. I’m glad I did this.” Then, you keep drinking and the freeze goes right to your head and you go “ouch Ouch OUCH!!!”

Very funny my husband will love that one wise guy…men yer all a pain :lol

OK ya got me, The Spinners? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ok, let me explain, i miss having someone that i care about to share and do things with. That special person, i’m in no need of a maid. I just figured that at least meeting at a bluegrass festival we would have one thing in common.

So you desire a friend with the same love of bluegrass for a possible LTR. Sounds like you need an injection of FESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL lil brother. Hold on to your shorts, we are just about there. How many days?

Just a tad over 5 months. Like Miki said… Hang in there, Man! You’re thinking in the right direction!

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

I love My Goddess!!!
:cheers

Well, I feel in love with a guy I met in Telluride, and now we’re getting married! :cheers So I’m living proof I guess…
But a word of warning, going out there with the sole intention of finding a wife might not be the best approach. If you can make it out there and have a FANTASTIC FESTIVAAAAAAAAALLLLL, well that in itself is worth more than money and gold, and it’s highly unlikely, with this crazy bunch, that you’ll manage to get away without making lifelong friends! :lol :lol :lol
What I mean is, get out there, have a ball (cos you will, if you love bluegrass and havin a good time :thumbsup ), and you might even stumble over some romance if you’re lucky… From my experience, love finds you when you least expect it, and definitely not when you’re looking for it.
This is a bit of basic psychology, but, think of it this way: if you’re out there desperate to find a mate, desperation and need is written all over your face, and it’s not particularly attractive. On the other hand, if you’re out there to have a great time, and you do, you’ll radiate joy and contentedness, and THAT is your best bet at being attractive to possible mates.
Just enjoy the ride! :cheers

As for my case, I think in 2009 I suffered the bigest case of beginners luck there ever was! :eek :lol :lol :lol

Most of the wives I know are already taken, but there are a number that have been wives and finished that particular chapter.
On another note, I need a bunch of new friends, to complement the friends I already have, and to be able to tell stories that old friends already know.
:cheers Here’s to my wife, and my friends, old and new!

“Most of the wives I know are already taken”. Dan you are soo funny. :wave

My sole intention was not to find a wife, but if that happens. Congrats on your upcoming marriage

All the best of luck to you and happy Festivaaaaaaaal! :cheers

I got Mine …Im Happy !! :cheers

With all due respeect brother. you are thinking about it all the wrong way. You need a best freind thaat just so happens to be of the opposite sex. I have mine and and if you are 1/10th as luck as I am, you will be a very happenman. She’s a life-long friend.

Im with you on that Brother …Deb is my Best Friend That I get to have Great Sex with !!!
:cheers