I have 1 extra Town Park Ticket / Looking for 2 Punch Brothers Nightgrass tickets

I have an extra Town Park ticket. I was planning to hold onto it until closer to the festival in hopes that a friend would be able to join at the last second, but I am willing to sell it now if someone has 2 Punch Brothers Nightgrass tickets to sell me.

An odd exchange, but figured there may be someone out there with Punchies tickets that might prefer a Town Park pass. :sweat_smile: Let me know if anyone is willing to exchange.

For now, I will hold onto my extra Town Park ticket unless someone has the Punch Brothers tickets to trade - but I will update this closer to the festival if I do end up selling without an exchange!

If you can’t get the exchange I’d be happy to purchase the TP. I’m just looking for one.

Thanks @benton.day - I will go to you first in that event.

On another note -

I’ve already had one DM from a scammer (now suspended), but scammers please do not waste your time reaching out. As desperate as I am to see Punch Brothers, any exchanges will happen in person, via Planet Bluegrass, or through a protected Paypal transaction. Under no circumstance will I send a sketchy email with a brand new account on here money in an unprotected transaction.

Y’all be safe out there with these scammers. And help me find a Punch Brothers ticket, I beg. :sweat_smile:

Last year I brought the flowers and sign materials for Gabe’s final show farewell (if anyone here was involved/remembers), so my love for Punchies is very real and it is so important to me to be there again. :sob:

1 Like

Well I hope you get your tickets. If by chance you don’t then I hope you all bump into me and think well this was the better deal lol.
The scammers absolutely suck. I’ve reported one as well.

@brookiesee- I unfortunately do not have Punch Bros tix to trade, but I would like to get in line to buy your single Town Park Camping pass. Please keep me in the loop!- Erin