How to prepare for Town Park !!!!

True… but they shouldn’t ruin it for those that are there to party as well. :cheers

Okay, I’m going to ask that this doesn’t go any further.

Folks, if you see a sign that is not your cup of tea, please do not deface the sign, no matter where it may be posted. As for the rest of us, let’s please respect the fact that some do not partake and not call them names.

Please, end of discussion.

Hope Lin

Agreed…
Respect deserves respect.

MonkeyGirl (with a copy to Rick), please make mine a MAKERS MARK AND GINGER ALE - the good stuff! :hop

I will buy that same refreshing cocktail for the first Festivarian who replies to this message.

Rick/MonkeyGirl,

I need your wisdom on this one. If a Festivarian offers a drink and no one responds then what is the protocol for this situation? :huh :huh :huh

What the hell… I’ll take that cocktail! :cheers

We have a WINNER! Excellent Mr. Mayor. Which is your favorite Telluride Watering hole? :cheers

Alright Mayor Tom!!! AS BillyBeru’s traveling partner and since he is buying you a drink…I think you should buy me one, then you choose who I have to buy a drink for…

Let’s see where this goes…

The nice thing is before it is all said and done we should have a bunch of new friends and we’ll all be a little :drunk

How about a Fat Tire at the KOTO beer booth?
I’ll select some unsuspecting person in line to receive one from Punchy.
That way, we’ll meet a new friend. :thumbsup

Is there any wonder why you are the Mayor of Town Park :thumbsup

I love your idea…a random act of kindness. The only requirement is that the unsuspecting peron must pay it forward.

Once again a wonderful idea.

THat’s for sure…amen brother

But you don’t go to breakfast with just anyone, do you Joey?!

Are we still on for breakfast?

xoxo
http://www.telluridetom.com/images/monkey.gif

I don’t know Joey but he is one lucky fella. :medal

I love that pass it on beer/drink whatever you call it. Count me in. Who was last? I think Punchy. They buy me a drink. Who’s next, I’ll find you for a drink of your choice.

As for previous posts about tea tottling festivarians, no problem, I always thought a no thanks would suffice, or maybe a no thanks darlin’, or maybe no thanks followed by a kiss. ok, maybe not the kiss but it’s not a bad idea. How about no thanks but if you need a designated driver to walk you back to camp … ok how about just the kiss, wait - I’m getting confused, maybe if you take the drink, give it to someone else, then you should kiss me. Quick.

Here’s another suggestion, make something for your hat that is the personal image you use on this site. Punchy and Hippo made me think of this, if you had the pin I would say “Hey” and then buy you a drink.

I think I talked the Mayor into buying me a beer and I am buying the next person in line a drink…those of us on the forum need to stand in line together buying each other drinks and buying them for random people!!! Of course for every drink you receive and every drink you buy should be followed with a hug and/or kiss.

Courtney, your heiness (sp), I’m glad you have found delight in my picture/likeness…I will be sporting a Punchy t-shirt for rumballs and will come up with a Punchy “totem” to perch on my head throughout the festival. Looking forward to a kiss from you :clap

Im in punchy !!!
btw what your name ??

:cheers

Punchy :wink:

But there are those who know me well and they call me Michael

Your Courtness, that was priceless. Thanks! :thumbsup

Hope Lin :pickin

Okey Micheal …beer is on me