how much longer until TBF?

Go to www.labpixies.com and make your own! :thumbsup

335 Days to LAND RUSH!!!

Land Rush ~ June 12, 2010

FESTIVVVAAALLL!!! ~ June 17th to June 20th, 2010

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Gangsta grass… anyone? sounds fun… :lol

336 days…

Man reading this forum has me so ready for next year!!!

316 days!!!

194 days until FEESTIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!

:cheers :thumbsup

Buuuut Dude…

On August 27th its still 293 days until tbf.

What are you smoking?

:peace

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/DiceDig/samsonite.jpg

I was WAAAAAYY off!

and why arnt you sharing ???

wishful thinking

Just heard the new A;an Jackson / Jimmy Buffett & Coral Reefers song, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere”

Two new topics, sort of:

#1: Daniel, my 25-year old son who fell in love with bluegrass in Town Park this year has bought himself a fiddle and is practicing it every day! This is amazing, considering he never acted this way with homework when he was in school. Anyway, he wants to buy some fret stickers to help him stay on key while playing. Do any of you know where he can buy these kinds of fret stickers for a full-size violin? He is practicing Railroad Earth tunes right now and hopefully, will play them for all of us next June in camp.

#2 An old friend, who’s been going to Burning Man for the past six years would like to try out TBF next year. She has a nicely refurbished bus. Are these kinds of vehicles allowed anywhere near Town Park? How hard will it be for her to score a vehicle pass?

Luckily for me, I’ve got the 2003 Telluride DVD to watch on a regular basis, not to mention hundreds of festival CD’s. They help to keep my TBF addiction under control during the year. :wave

Miss Ya’ll!

233 days. yikes.

time flies…