HOUSTON JONES in Telluride!!

Hi Everyone:

This is Travis Jones with the SF Americana group HOUSTON JONES. Glad to be a part of this forum and wanted to give you some information.

We’re proud to announce that we’re coming to Telluride in a few weeks to perform at the Elk Park Stage on Sunday and also a coupla more performances TBA. Just got back from Strawberry Music Festival where the buzz had already started about us coming out to T-ride. Come see us, write me here with questions, come over and talk with us while we’re there. And for all of you Left Coasters who’ve supported us and helped us get to where we are - Thanks a bunch - and we’ll see you in a few weeks.

peace,

travis jones - www.houstonjones.com

p.s. We’ll be bringing some samples of the new album - ask us for a copy!! release date for the full CD is early July.

Welcome, Travis!

This is really exciting news! I am looking forward to hearing you! I discovered you on Whole Wheat Radio a while back. I didn’t think you went on the road but am sure glad that you have found the road to Telluride.

<---- see how glad i am? jumping for joy. .

LuAnna

It’s been a long time since we’ve seen your mugs in the Old Western Saloon… Congratulations!

Make sure to find your way up to the run a muck kitchen in town park to say howdy!. Ther’s a cold home brew just waiting for you.

:cheers

Let’r Roll, Welcome to Telluride, get ready for the time of your lives! Its a special place.

hey, can anyone confirm where these nighttime Houston Jones gigs are going to be held? “New Mountain Stage” was mentioned… is this different from the conference center. Is it up in Mountain Village? if we take the gondola will there be signs? Someone please tell us… we have people ready to hit the Thursday night show.

LuAnna

What a treat you are all in for, wish more of us leftcoasters could be there, like me. Houston Jones is amazing, be sure and see them.
If you miss them, come to Georgetown Ca. July 8th, we get 'em!
Enjoy!
Debbie and David