Hippie's Ultimate pack list for TBF 2010

Nope. Cellphones work just fine…if you can hear them over the music.

It’s been so long, that I actually had to look at the list to remember what I’ve forgotten! :eek

handy list-although I’m thinking I need a bigger car :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be helpful to point out to Newbies that Mr Hippie’s checklist is quite consequential, partly due to his YEARS of Festivation experience, but mainly because he happens to “run” one of TP’s largest historical camps: Run a Muck. Making the whole camp thing run smoothly takes preparation and a load of equipment :eek :lol
I’m guessing it’s also posted up here because he’s not the only Run a Muck prep guy out there, and the other Run a Muck organizers need to be aware of what’s been covered or not… Like the kitchen sink! :eek :thumbsup
So newbies, take note: you, solo camper, will not need ALL this! :slight_smile: If you’re running a similar operation, ie a camp of 5 or more people, you might want to take a leaf from Hippie’s Book. If you’re coming alone or with a mate/partner, the usual camping stuff will suffice, keeping in mind clothes for all manners crazy Telluride weather :thumbsup
I think there’s a more :quote solo camper pack list :quote on this forum somewhere, which could be bumped up…

thanks lala-the biggest thing i’m trying to decide is if i can manage to bring my bike…i don’t think i “have” to have it but it would be nice to have, esp since tride is just one of the stops on my roadtrip! the solo pack list would be nice though…

I’m a TP noob but not a festivirg, and still wondering if I have enough room in my car for one of those FOOT SLAVES on Hippies list. Just what/who IS this foot slave, and maybe I can just borrow the one @ Camp Run-a-muck? :thumbsup

:wave Sorry dude - the foot slave is a very elusive creature, you’ll just have to find your own. Remember is just as nice to give as it is to receive :flower

:peace

Run-A-Muck does host a late-night Foot Slave Hunt during the week before the festival begins. Bring your own burlap sack.

Volgirl you should really try to fit your bike. We brought our bikes last year after not having them the first two years and it sure made trips around town much more fun and alot easier. Trips to the market and the liquor store as well as smugglers the library etc all became a bit more fun and awhole lot easier.

And if it’s a tye-dye burlap sack… all the better! :lol

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

We are wrestling with the whole bike thing as well… is there any place in town that rents bikes?

Yes. Visit Telluride Bike Rentals or Paragon Sports
or the Boot Doctors in Mountain Village. :thumbsup

:toejob Thanks for the heads-up, all! :horsey I’m in for the Foot Slave hunting, and will get my sack tie-dyed so it’s easier to sneak up on one… :eek :cheers

:wave BENAY! Are you coming with T and D? Or the old fart :pickin, ha ha. We’re neighbors! (Don’t tell Peter I called him an old fart)

Why not :huh He’s been an old fart since we met almost 10 years ago…

:peace

Momma always said, “Clean Underwear!” :wink: If you so desire

so i just wanted to wish everyone a happy TBF 2010. The wife and I are not able to make it this year :frowning: we were there the past 2 years and will miss it greatly…but its for good reason…our son was born 3 weeks ago and we are already planning on coming back next year in 2011 to bring him to his first TBF :slight_smile: hope everyone has a good time and howls at the moon for me!!! :slight_smile:

PS - my friend just gave me a free VIP ticket to gathering of the vibes in CT near my home…so i won’t be totally without a festival this summer - it will be fun…but it won’t be TBF :slight_smile:

Well first of all… CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We’ll make sure to save you a place in the Tarp Line… next year! :lol :lol :lol

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

thanks so much…tell Sammy I said hi!!!

and my wife blows a kiss to Del

see everyone next year!!! :wave

another Bump :cheers