Hippie's annual Ultimate Packing list post

If you’re getting in on Saturday, you’ll be fine. Still plenty of space. Just make sure to check with your neighbors to make sure you’re not claiming a camp’s community center or dance floor.

Packing and counting the minutes…woot! :dance

Never too early to bump this up!

I don’t see Buckeye Vodka on the list!

Roman, we haven’t had winter yet, so I can’t even think about my list until I ski more powder!! :rollin

It’s on my list!

There’s no Tequila on the list either, but I’m bringing some anyway! :pirate

Is it June yet? :cheers :flower :flower :cheers

THAT’S WHAT I AM SAYING!

NO BUT SOON!!! :festivarian :sunshine

And that’s why we love you. And also hate you.

Here’s the packing list you’re looking for. :thumbsup

I always love this list. I find the following sequence to suggest an image of Hippie Jerry Parachuting into Town Park fully prepared for the assault:

Ground cloth
parachute cord
Sleeping Bag
Therma rests
Pillows
condoms :lol :pirate

:wave Only one day remains to acquire a “foot slave” to pack! :eek Looking as always, like I’ll have to join the Telluride Town Park hunting expedition this year. :festival

:vibes :horsey :dancing :whip

True, but hippie and I will be covered! I am bringing Hippies Foot Slave with me!

Looks like it’s time to revive this thread…
:thumbsup

:peace :angel :hug Just home from fest in WI. No more updates to HIPPIE’S ULTIMATE PACKING list will come.
I am sad. Fest will roll on, always in Hippie’s honor. SKOL HIPPIE! :peace :peace :peace

Oh the Foot Slave! A legend!

Would :pirate ever go into the deep, dark woods hunting the nimble, ever elusive Foot Slave? I’m gonna need more help moving forward without our fearless leader :horsey