Heading to CO and need a Boulder Suggestion

Hi. My friends and I are going to a Salmon show in December and we need a recommendation for a hotel that is near the Boulder Theater. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Courtney

The Hotel Boulderado is really nice and is just across the street from the Boulder theater. It’s a little pricey, but very convenient. Depending on how many people you have, you might want to check out the Hotel Boulderado annex building across the street. It’s cheaper and definitely more party friendly. It’s essentially just an apartment. We have stayed there with friends on new years before and it’s a pretty nice setup.

There is also a Best Western (I believe) on 28th and Canyon. I’ve never stayed there, but my parents have and liked it. The hotel is right next to the Buff restuarant, which has one of the best breakfeasts in town. They also have $1 bloody marys and mimosas!

Hi Courtney!

I have stayed at the Boulderado numerous times and the location can’t be beat. It’s an old school hotel with tremendous character. I highly recommend it. :thumbsup

And there’s a chance you may even meet a bluegrass legend. Back in 2004, I met Mr. Sammy Bush as he was staying on the same floor we were.

Have a great trip. :cheers

Courtney,

Glad you like my new look…I’m guessing you mean sober :lol

We stayed at the Boulderado last year before we headed to Telluride. It is very nice and yes pricey…but if you are sharing a room with one or two people, it’s not that bad. The nice thing is it is very convenient to everyhting, you don’t need to get back in the car until you head out of town. If cost isn’t that big of an issue I highly recommend it.

Have an absolutely wonderful day. :flower