Has anyone received wristbands?

Hi,

I am still waiting on wristbands. Planet Bluegrass says they were mailed last week, See Tickets shows a label created on May 23rd and no activity since. They aren’t responding with answers on shipping. Getting nervous and wondering if anyone else is having this issue. These are expensive tickets to not be mailed out until right before the concert.

Thanks!

Got mine yesterday (Monday, June 3). Keep an eye on your mailbox!

2 Likes

Got mine today hooray!

1 Like

Mine started heading my way today. Supposed to arrive on 6/7.

2 Likes

Got ours yesterday! We did have one season they did not arrive before our departure date. I was a bit concerned / stressed but fortunately PB has a great staff that actually cares about its festivarians. Upon speaking with them they had a plan in place and had it sorted for us so quickly. So no worries.

You can check “details” on your SeeTickets order, that will have a USPS tracking number, follow the link and you can sign up for package text tracking, mine was LA to PHX to ABQ, supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I understand that at the end of the day, if the wristbands don’t arrive in time that one can always get the necessary tickets at the box office - but I’ve just got to say, what a mistake using the USPS. Unless it’s being shipped Priority, it’s a total crapshoot.

Mine’s shown “shipping label prepared” since 5/23.