Has a Telluride Hash House Harrier run been set Yet?

Hash House Harriers
any fellow hashers out there?

If not we need one
Its simple
Meeting :talk
set the trail
drink :cheers
run :woohoo
drink :cheers
haze the hare :hooch
drink. :drunk

Let me know
“Sujien” - Shekou China Hasher #BR549
http://www.gthhh.com/

and will you be singing all those crazy songs? :horsey
Telluride is like a giant Hash in and of itself! :lol :lol :lol

LOL! :lol
TBF is most definitely close to a hash already - but surely some will be up for it!

Why not? I’m in. :thumbsup

I need more info on this one. I only run a few miles a week and they are not in mountains or at altitude. What kind of run do you have in mind? Who’s bringing the hash? :wink: :cheers

:eek Wow, I don’t need to do all that just to :drunk :hooch

I’d be up for a little bar-to-bar running! Maybe make it an in-town dash since everything goes insanely uphill once you leave the valley floor. We could pick a sequence of bars that were across town from each other so we’d criss-cross Telluride several times using several different streets.

So is this like a pub crawl? Love the “haze the hare” :lol

Hash House Harriers= Drinking group with a running problem.
The hare sets the route, often with secretive flour markings, and often with beer hidden along the way. After the run, much drinking and singing of filthy songs. Anyone seen practicing running is often subject to penalty shots.
This is an international organization.

The only running I plan on doing is sprints with a tarp! Plenty to drink at the end of those runs!

The Hash House Harriers is a more social version of Hare and Hounds, where you join the pack of hounds (runners) to chase down the trail set by the hare or hares (other runners), then gather together for a bit of social activity known as the On In or Down Down with refreshment, humor, song and the occasional feast. In most groups, all are welcome, young and old, fast or slow, so don’t wait to get in shape, just come on out and join us.

Your HHH secret # is BR549? Now that’s cool! :thumbsup

and I’m w/Doc…only running w/tarp so I can sit down!

Remember to stretch

my guess is my camp mate Michelle will be up for this. she’s a marathon runner. and a partier too. I just need to figure out how to send her this link.

I am game, let’s just pick a day and time, and start promoting the event.