Hardly Strictly

Well Folks… :wave

I’m getting pretty excited about this. The weather foecast is improving daily, I ordered ( and sampled) the oysters for the tarp - - - YUM, and found a great local baker to make our baugettes. We’ll be serving two kinds of great local beer and Karlos has searched the north coast for some great vino…

Please remember we are a green tarp, bring your own water bottle and lanyard to hang Bevin’s great laminates around your neck. Let me know if you need a chair before wed evening, I’ll be packing the truck early thirstday morning.

Remember to pack some layers for the fest - The fog in the morning and late afternoon can be very cool. Don’t leave out your lightweight rain gear.

Now… Can I say FFFFFFFFEEEEEESSSTIVVVVVAAAAALLLLLL :hop :hop :hop

:flower :cheers

Oh We so wish we could be there !
:cheers

Sunday’s San Francisco Chronicle had a large feature on this weekends festival. Here are links to those articles:

Warren Helman

Whom to see…

HSB Schedule

See you all this Friday or Saturday

Oh my Godess…now, that’s a line up!!! See you soon:) I’m flying in Thursday night and hope to start festivating on Friday! See you soon!!!

:wave :wave Bring your rain gear folks… :wave :wave

This just in from the Nat’l weather service:

245 PM PDT WED OCT 1 2008

…MAJOR CHANGE IN THE WEATHER PATTERN. RAIN EXPECTED FRIDAY EVENING
INTO SATURDAY…

AN UNUSUALLY STRONG AND WET EARLY SEASON PACIFIC COLD FRONT IS
FORECAST TO SPREAD RAIN INTO THE NORTH BAY FRIDAY EVENING AND THEN
SOUTHWARD ACROSS THE DISTRICT FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY MORNING. IN
ADDITION TO THE RAINFALL…LOCALLY GUSTY SOUTHERLY WINDS MAY OCCUR IN
ASSOCIATION WITH THE FRONTAL PASSAGE…PRIMARILY ALONG THE COAST AND
IN THE HILLS. LINGERING SHOWERS ARE POSSIBLE SATURDAY AFTERNOON
FOLLOWED BY REBUILDING HIGH PRESSURE AND A RETURN TO DRY CONDITIONS
BY SATURDAY NIGHT. DRY WEATHER IS THEN EXPECTED TO CONTINUE SUNDAY
THROUGH THE FIRST PART OF NEXT WEEK.

LATEST COMPUTER MODEL OUTPUT INDICATES RAINFALL TOTALS WILL RANGE
FROM AROUND 1/2 INCH AT LOWER ELEVATIONS…TO AS MUCH AS 2 INCHES IN
THE WETTEST LOCATIONS IN THE NORTH BAY HILLS.

Hardly Strictly was a blast! Only made Saturday but it was great seeing all of you on a perfect fall day in San Francisco. Great to see Ellen and Michael and Bobby and Gretchen and Adam and A.J. Michelle and Jen with the infamous "Duct Tape Man and especially thanks to Jerry and Karlos for being incredible hosts as always. The food was great the beer refreshing and the music out of this world. I hope to see you all next year!!! :cheers :pirate

Aaaaar! It was awesome to see you, too, Larry! :pirate Fun times, my friend.

BTW, I found an Apple Pie in the back of my car… does anyone know anything about that?? :huh

:wave Might have something to do with duct tape man, the little dude cleaned out the whiskey and scotch then tried to take us all out for ice cream on Friday night. He then proceeded to steal Adam’s bacon in the morning, I hid the liquor first thing before he woke up. I also noticed that the pils keg he was sitting on got awfully light on Saturday.

Other than that he was pretty well behaved, no midnight serrenandes, unless he was singing to Connie.

I’ve got pics here somewhere, give me a couple of days to decompress.

Good to hear that DTM was a Good Boy …
we are so stoked to get back home

Thanks again to everyone who made this a great weekend, always good to hang out with great friends and great music!

Adam

Why Larry…you forgot to mention how excited you were to see this guy…aaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh!

We could call him Spaaaaaarrkly Guy!

Oh yeah…check this link! http://flickr.com/photos/rdbphotos/2825719751/

That guy was freaky!

Sorry I missed you Larry, but it was great seeing everyone else on Sunday!

Auntie Hope :pickin :green

Hope, I had no idea that you were going to be there on Sunday. I would have stayed just to see your smiling face! :pirate I hope you had a great time. Saturday was great! :cheers

Ahhh, Larry… you made my day! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :flower

Auntie Hope :pickin :green