Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival

Hope you all have heard about our little fest in San Francisco! :wave :thumbsup :cheers :festivarian :pickin :band :welcome :sunshine :pipe :pipe2 :clap :oconnor

http://www.strictlybluegrass.com/

[b]Only former campers and their guests from HSBF 05 Or 06
may apply for a reserved spot at this years fest until July 1st. At that
time it will be open to all to apply.
We have already begun to receive paid reservations so please do not hesitate to long!

Here is more info on what we provide…Hope to see you there…ABGAT crew…Peace[/b]

Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
The Best Free Festival in the World!
Free Music in Golden Gate Park!!
Oct 6 & 7 2007
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival Camping Package
October 4 - 8 2007
A little-known Presidio treasure, Rob Hill Campground is the only overnight campsite within
the Presidio or San Francisco.
It is situated at the Presidio’s highest point in a stand of eucalyptus trees overlooking
Baker Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
It features barbecue grills, picnic tables, and one common campfire pit. Restroom facilities
and running water are available on site.
The Bay Area Ridge Trail and Baker Beach are nearby. Come enjoy the history and beauty
of the Presidio. Explore centuries of architecture. Walk through a historic airfield, forests, or to
beaches, and admire spectacular vistas.
Here is what you get!
• 4 Nights of Camping at the Historic Presidio in San Francisco ( 3 miles to Venue)
• Shuttle Service to & from Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival.
• Breakfast Saturday, Sunday & Monday Morning ( Catered In Camp)
• Dinner Fri, Sat & Sunday ( Catered In Camp)
• Self serve Lunch Sat & Sunday on the tarp, (Great produce from Local Farmers market)
• Refreshments, To include Micro-brew, Wine, Soda, Juice, Coffee & Water and more Micro-brew!
• Bonfire in Camp Thur, Fri, Sat & Sunday Night to sing and play Music Around
• Tarps placed at 2 or 3 of the 5 Stages with Food, Kegs and Bottled Wine right on the tarp!
• Collectible laminate with schedule of performers
• Official Camp T-shirt
• And Memories to last a lifetime!
Please keep in mind that our campground is for mature audiences only
&
All are asked to lend a hand to make our experience a great time for
everyone!
Want to come?
Space is limited, So act fast.
Here are your payment options

1. Check or Money Order for $195 per person to Connie Armijo (Treasurer)
    3025 Nordoff Cir Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
  2. On line payment of $203 ($8 added for C.C. fee) per person through paypal.com
    slothmama2002@yahoo.com
    Please add with all payments the following
    a) Full Name of each person attending
    b) Home Address & email address (If Available)
    c) Phone Number
  3. T-shirt size mens or ladies (S - XXXL) please state t-shirt size for each person in your group
    • Camp will begin setup at Noon on Thursday Oct 4th
    • Camp Breaks Down Monday Morning after Breakfast
    • Some Good links for info on the Festival and our campsite
    • Festival sitehttp://www.strictlybluegrass.com/
    • Map of the Presidio http://www.columbia.org/pdf_files/map2004cf.pdf
    • Presidio site http://www.nps.gov/prsf
    Please send any questions to
    abgatcrew@aol.com
    and we will be happy to help
    Kaptain Karlos, Hippie Jerry & A J
    Thanks and look forward to seeing you all at
    Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival 2007

And a great one it is!!! :thumbsup. I hope to see a lot of you on the left Coast in October! :concert :drunk :drunk :talk :pirate :pirate

here’s a shot

:hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop

ALL Former Hardly Strictly Participants need to hop into action and get your spots reserved as I am receiving deposit payments for newbies!!!

Don’t hesitate and get shut out!!! :argh

If you would like to see me in Telluride to get your payment in I will take it as long as it is in an envelope (for safety) including all the info i require please!

See you in Telluride! Connie

:hop Yes, Yes…and the gathering grows by one more prior participant!!!

I have received a check from Daniel who is paying for his Mother (what a good Son!) :kiss

Don’t delay…reserve your spot at HSBF07 before they all go away! :huh

One of my favorite festivals - Would love to see local band Houston Jones perform there - great stage presence and original music!

so when does the schedule usually come out for Hardly Strictly?

LuAnna

It should be up in a couple of months. No later than August. Should be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday again this year. :pirate

Oh… The Waybacks are looking at another special arrangement… but I don’t know who it will be this time. Since they are at home, they can do thos things.

i have been looking at flights out of here. it is a little easier to get there than it is to get back.

LuAnna

Then jsut stay out here! We would love to have you! :pirate

:wave Just a friendly reminder to all returning alumni and guests that you MUST (and I really mean MUST!) have your checks in the mail and postmarked BEFORE July 1st (which is Sunday so get yer checks out on Sat.!) We are currently SOLD OUT with early payments that were taken while in Telluride.

This is especially crucial to ALL that said they wanted to attend with guests PLEASE send your payments as soon as possible so as not to get shut out of this wonderful event. Hurry Hurry Hurry…don’t delay!

See you in S.F.!

Hi Connie :wave

It’s nice to be home after TBF… Megan will be attending this year, Make sure she has that space we spoke about in Telluride…

Now I have to get on that unpacking thing.

Who the F**** pit that big pile of camping gear in my front yard :eek :eek :eek

Time for bed

:cheers

you WOULD??? well, I love that idea! …and I love you, too, of course!

LuAnna

:wave A Big Hi back to you Jerry!!! I’ll put Megan in for sure right away! I was lucky enough to have had the unpacking fairies visit while i was at work! (Thanks Aj! :medal )

Um…hello everybody…did you get your checks in the mail by July 1st???
If you did not…do prepare yourself for possible sell-out and return of your check :frowning:
We had such a HUGE response to the event and gathered LOTS of payments while in T-Ride making it VERY crucial that your payments get postmarked prior to the 7/1 cut-off…
if your check is NOT postmarked prior to 7/1 you may want to start hoping & praying for that there are still spots available.

Hello All :wave

Here are just some of the great Bands we will see this year! :thumbsup

This lineup should get you all very excited! :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop

Sat 10/06/07 “Hardly Strictly Bluegrass” @ Speedway Meadow Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 Bruce Hornsby Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 Chris Smither Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 Dale Ann Bradley (solo) Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 David Olney Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 Laurie Lewis Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 Los Lobos Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 Ricky Skaggs Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 The Austin Lounge Lizards Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sat 10/06/07 The Flatlanders Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park

Sun 10/07/07 Charlie Louvin Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 Dave Alvin & The Guilty Men Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 David Grisman Bluegrass Experience Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 David Olney Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 Del McCoury Band Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 Doc Watson Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 Hacienda Brothers Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 Railroad Earth Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 Robert Earl Keen Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park
Sun 10/07/07 Steep Canyon Rangers Speedway Meadow @Golden Gate Park

And many more to come!!! :concert :clap :clap :clap :clap :hop :hop :hop :hop

um…that is for those of you that took SOLD-OUT seriously and sent your checks BEFORE the July 1st deadline.

:hop :hop ATTENTION…er…ASSISTANCE PLEASE! :hop :hop

Now that July 1st has past I need some help trying to figure out how many of you sent checks for HSBF07
PLEASE…If you have already sent your check please let me know either here on the board or send me an e-mail at slothmama2002@yahoo.com
I will have a MUCH better idea of how many get in and how many may have to be turned away this year
Please help and let me know what your position is.
Thanks a bunch,
Connie

:medal HARDLY STRICTLY IS SOLD-OUT!!! :medal

:clap As of Sunday July 8th,
The Hardly Strictly Camping package is 100% totally and completely SOLD-OUT! :clap

We are no longer accepting payments so if You have not yet sent your payment, save the postage, because there are absolutely NO spots left! :argh :oconnor :bash

On Saturday, July 14th each and every person that reserved their spots before the deadline will be notified of your reservation confirmation. Each participant will receive notification via e-mail/phone/or other. :fish

Congratulations to all who will be attending!!! :hop :hop :hop :hop

Have a GREAT summer & See You in October!!! :concert

Connie

A great big special thanks to Planet Bluegrass for hosting this forum. That means you Brian and Dustin :wave

We feel that it’s time to move ths discussion to another place so as not to use the Planet’s Bandwidth for all of the chatter taking place.

With that in mind we have registered the website abgat.net. There should be something up in the next two weeks or so. Stay tuned here for the “BIG” announcement when we roll out the effort. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: