Hardly Strictly 2009

:wave It’ll be great to see you John!

I’m bringing as many chairs as I can find that in in good enough shape to last another fetstival.

Bring some extra cash to donate to food and beverages - we suggest 25 bucks…

:peace

Cool, thanks. We get there on Thursday. Anything planned for that evening?

Gillian Welch is in town - at the Fllmore I think… The sound at the Fillmore is challenging at best.

Google these local, to me, venues…

Great Bluegrass Jam in Petaluma at the Willowbrook, it’s been going o for over 20 years:
Willow brook ale house.

The Sleeping lady in Fairfax has the Courtney Janes playing, good food in an intimate setting.

… More you ask?

The Great America music hall in SFO has Boz Scaggs with Buddy Miller opening
Freight and Salvage in Berkeley has Dervish from Ireland

That about exhausts my resources for venues within 60 minutes of my cabin.

See you Sunday!

:wave Hello fellow music lovers :flower

Tarp service for HSB 09 is now oficially sold out. If you don’t have reservations already don’t bother. Feel free to stop by and say hello!

Just make you drool, here is the tentative menu:

Fresh baked Sourdough bread
Homemade Hummus
Fresh soft cheeses from the Marin French Cheese Company ( recently voted #! in the world at prestigious international competitions)
Organic and ripe locally grown fresh tomatoes and basil
Roll up sandwhiches:
Curried Egg Salad and chutney for the no meat folks
Roast beef with sprouts and cream cheese horseradish for the carnivores
Fresh Fruit
Something sweet and baked
Ice
Fresh Brewed Lagunitas Beer
a selection of fine northern CA wines
plenty of mixers for your self brought favorite liqour
free water.

See you there

WOW!!! :pirate :pirate That deserves two Pirates!!! :cheers :cheers and a couple of cheers. I am guessing that we will be set up at Banjo! Yes?? Will there be tarpage anywhere else??? As we are arriving, how can we determine which tarp is ours??? Let me know! See you there!!! WOO HOO!!! and a big FESTIVAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Look for us in front of sound board at Banjo.
We may set up a tarp at Arrow stage.
Rooster is too hard to get in and out from.
See you soon…A J

Will we have a marker like last year. I think we had a large wind sock or something!

Ya, The sound board… :wink: :lol :lol…

See you there.

Many many thanks to all who helped to organize out tarp experience at HSBG. Jerry AJ and all it was a blast!! You guys are the best and Annette and I want to thank you very much!! :cheers :pirate

:thumbsup Thanks Larry - A big pat on the back should really go to AJ for organizing the mansion and associated events in the Haight.

AJ worked really hard and created a real success at this year’s HSB

Thank you

Agreed,

Thanks AJ. I know you made a great nest for all those festivarians that traveld from afar! Kudos to you. I really hope that we have the chance to camp next year. :thumbsup

I’m back in CO and stepped out of the HSBF decompression chamber and wanted to thank everyone for a really great time. Hat’s off to AJ for getting the mansion together, you rock! Also thanks to Jerry for your work and I love Lagunitas beer! Thanks to Doug and everyone else who pitched in beforehand to make the mansion stay a success. A big thanks to all the mansion dwellers that made it extra special, you are all awesome! And finally, a big ol’ thank you to Warren Hellman for putting on a truly unforgettable event. See ya next year.

cheers, Steve