David Grisman Quartet
at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival
Town Park
Telluride, CO
June 24, 1989

Analog Stereo Reel Sbd:
SBD > Reel Master (half-track, 7-1/2 IPS) > Sony D-3 (DAT) [ex Gordon Schuck]
transfer from original DAT:
Sony PCM-M1 > m-audio usb > Dell Inspiron > Wavelab 4.0 (.wav files conv. from 48kHz > 44.1Khz/16-bit) > cd wave > flac (level 6)

line-up:
David Grisman - mandolin
Mark O’Connor - fiddle
John Carlini - guitar
Jim Kerwin - bass

1. intro…Dawg’s Rag
  2. Dawg Daze
  3. Albuquerque Turkey
  4. band intros
  5. Minor Swing
  6. Nuage
  7. Mugavero
  8. Pupville (Gypsygrass)
  9. Telluride
  10. Dawgology
    Encores:
  11. 16/16
  12. Dawg’s Bull
    :tapers

filler:
DGQ
at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival
June 18, 1988

source: **SBD > Reel Master (half-track, 7-1/2 IPS) > Sony D-3 (DAT) [ex Gordon Schuck]
transfer: Dat (Sony PCM-M1) > m-audio usb > Dell Inspiron > Wavelab 4.0 (wav files conv. from 48kHz > 44.1Khz/16-bit) > cd wave > flac (level 6)

[Opening tune is missing*]

1. Latin Lover
  2. Mad Max
  3. 'Lil Samba
  4. Dawgalypso
  5. Dawgology
  6. Svingin’ with Svend*
  7. Fanny Hill*
  8. Ricochet*
  9. Opus 38^ [end is cut]
    guests:
    % with
  • with Mark O’Connor
    ^ with Edgar Meyer & O’Connor

with Edgar Meyer, Mark O’Connor, Sam Bush, Bela Fleck, Jerry Douglas, Pete Wernick, and Tim O’Brien

Thanks Dayton. I didn’t know Mark O’Connor played with The Dawg – especially at the TBF venue in the late 80s. And the lineup for the '89 show is fabulous! Wow, the music must be awesome. According to eTree’s database, these 2 shows were torrented together, and circulated 3.5 years ago. Better late than never. I’m leeching it now. Both shows say SBD, and the '88 show says Stereo. Nice, and that’s very, very generous – Thank You. Here is the torrent info page. Or, just save the torrent file. Peace.

[center]
http://www.archive.org/serve/uploaded/dead-head_Monte-swarm-big.jpg

No problem 420Sugaree. Have ya had a chance to listen to them yet?
They are phenomenal! I listened to them once they were downloaded and since have put them on my ipod. I’ve been listening to them both almost everyday. Such good music!
I really like them both, but i think the 89 show is gonna become one of my new favorites…