Good Work Heartlanders!

:medal :thumbsup We just passed “Northeast” and are creeping up on the “Four Corners” region. We still have quite a ways to go to catch up with “Colorado” in the Regional Boards section but some day we might get there! :thumbsup :cheers :medal

The journey of 1,000 miles starts with a single step. Lets do it!

:wave All right Heartlanders …its getting a little quiet out there! it’s almost as if you are asleep at the wheel. Ahem…speaking of Asleep @ the Wheel…I think that would be a fun Sheridan show!

:thumbsup SKOL! :cheers

We might be proud Heartlanders, but is anyone else hating this winter weather right now? I particularly hate shoveling…

How many days to go again???
FESTIVALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

:festival

I do hate the shoveling but it looks like the storm has moved out of Cleveland, and just in time. I wouldn’t want that nasty weather to delay my flight to TELLURIDE tomorrow morning! Technically it’s Cleveland to Chicago to Montrose, but I’ll get there eventually. I’m already thinking about Brown Dog Pizza for dinner tomorrow night.

Just found out that the Emmitt-Nershi Band is playing at The Moon next Friday. Sounds like a perfect ending to what will hopefully be a perfect week.

Try to stay warm Heartlanders. And if you can’t stay warm, go outside and do something fun!

(And I think we’re at 132 days until FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! but I’m not the official counter of such things.)

Dang, now you’re killing us! We’re just going to Des Moines for a FestyFix, I like your plan better! :thumbsup
:cheers Have a great time, hope your travels are smooth.

Well, since you asked…

125 DAYS!

@Swander - Smoothest travels EVER. 7 inches of powder this morning. 17 inches total since we got here on Friday. The only downside is that I’ve only seen the sun for about 2 hours since we’ve been here. Looks like it might come out later (if this snow stops).

Ya’ll have a good time in DM. See you at the beer tent!

:thumbsup :thumbsup Sounds GREAT! Sooo jealous…(yes, you’re killing me)
Thanks for the update Rob. :cheers Will hope for a bluebird day for your Telluriding!
:vibes :vibes :vibes :vibes :vibes :vibes :vibes :vibes

:sunshine :sunshine :sunshine

:sunshine My festy spirit is growing inside like the first seedlings of spring. I can’t wait for DSM and TBF.
Gonna have a party!
Yee haw!!!

As of THIS post we have passed the Four Corners Board. Round of applause everyone! :cheers

Hey now - don’t get lazy just because we passed Four Corners! Gotta keep going. Less than 4 months to go until a meet up at the New Belgium tent! Have a great weekend everyone.

:clap :clap Way to go [b][i]HL[/i][/b] Festifriends! :clap :clap  

Hey Tellurider RfO! Home safe and sound I trust…so did you see any sun in the San Juans?

Just heard last night that {PertNearSandstone} from Mn is entered in the TBF Band contest and likely camping for FESTIVAAAAL! Minny will be representing this year w/TbT and these guys!
Rock on Heartlanders! :cheers

I heard that about Pert Near Sandstone too! They created a TBF 2011 event on Facebook so I assumed that is what it was about. That should make for some fun T.P. nights!

Swander - 22 inches of pow the first 3 days and bluebird skies every day the rest of the week. Great conditions. Great EVERYTHING.

I guess it’s time to start doing some research on the MN band you’re talking about. I’m listening to some TBT right now, so it should be an easy transition.

:wave That sounds awesome, Rob! Was just day dreaming of how great that is as I was shoveling/blowing 22 inches of snow out of my driveway with “TBF Reflections” on the ipod. . . . heavy sigh. . . .can we leave yet Ujo?

Have you written to Telluride Tom about Pert? He puts together a list of TP activities and could ask them to play one afternoon. When Kim and I were there in '09 there were several bands (one of them being the winner that year, The Hillbenders) that played during/after the homebrew-appetizer gathering. Just a thought!

Oh, and in case you werewondering…

[u][i][b]103 DAYS TILL WE ARRIVE IN TP and…

98 DAYS TILL THE NEW BELGIUM TENT IS SWARMED BY HEARTLANDERS!!![/b][/i][/u]

Pert is a sick band, so it would be awesome to have them going off at the homebrew gathering!

Pert Near puts on an amazing show on! I have seen them a hand full of times. They had a great set at Bella Vida last summer. One of my favorite! :thumbsup