Gaelic Storm Bagpiper

I have hestiated several times to start this thread, but for those of you that know me, well… you know how I think… so, here it goes…

How many folks here think the Bagpiper in the group Gaelic Storm will make it through one or two tunes and then pass out cold from lack of oxygen?

Fiddle/Bagpipe Face-Off

Yes, I know about the oxygen tanks on the stage. I’m just sayin’…

We all remember Glen Hansard’s admission last year during the Swell Season set! :cheers

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Anything is possible, I think Adam Duritz was having a hard time too since he was running around on stage. Combine the altitude w/ an instrument like the pipes and it could be fun! :slight_smile:

I got $5 on the Bagpipper !
:cheers

:lol As funny as that is, Ron, it was not the goal to start a “pool”. More like I was thinking out loud.

Someone also suggested that we double check with The Greens and make sure Michelle is bringing her pipes again this year. She would be a great source for the effect of altitude on BP players.

How about “dueling bagpipes” for the TarpRun this year! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

How about “dueling bagpipes” for the TarpRun this year!

Actually, Michelle did use to be part of the bagpipe during the trap run…

I remember Leo Noticelli (or however it’s spelled) from the New Orleans Social Club sitting on his amps sucking on an oxygen tank when they played a couple of years ago, and he was just playing guitar!