Frisco Bluegrass Festival, Frisco, Texas - Oct 7 2007

The first-ever Frisco Bluegrass Festival on Sunday, October 22, 2006 featured Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder, Rhonda Vincent & The Rage, The Claire Lynch Band, Williams & Clark Expedition, and Cadillac Sky as well as a special appearance by country singer Deryl Dodd. The festival is managed by Hunt Sports Group and Frisco Stadium, LP, the operators of Pizza Hut Park in Frisco, Texas.

The 2007 Frisco Bluegrass Festival is scheduled for Sunday, October 7, 2007. The lineup includes Rhonda Vincent & The Rage, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, The Lonesome River Band, Cadillac Sky, Beatlegras, and Carrie Hassler & Hard Rain. Pizza Hut Park opened in August, 2005 as the home of Major League Soccer™ team FC Dallas™. The stadium hosts FC Dallas games, Frisco High School football games, several major concert events each year, and more.

Just wanted to let everyone know who all we have coming this year. You can get more info at the website, www.friscobluegrass.com, and more at www.myspace.com/friscobluegrass.

Hope to see a lot of Texans come out and fill up Pizza Hut Park for some fine bluegrass on Sunday October 7!

Anything planned for 2008?

If there is i would like to play it, I live in Weatherford,Tx.
www.BillyBlaze.net I am more folk than Bluegrass but I think folks would like it.