For Sale: 4 town park camping

Unfortunately we are unable to make it this year and have four (4) Town Park Camping 4 day passes for sale. Can ship wristbands once they are delivered, wristbands to ship week of 5/27. Camping is Zone 1.

Are these still available?

Yes

Sorry I was able to get my town parks needed. Thank you for responding and happy selling!

Hey Schow,

Do you still have town park tickets available? I’m looking for one.

Thanks!

Hello! We would like to purchase 2 if still available. Feel free to message or respond here. Thanks!

I was hoping to sell all four together, as SeeTickets (Planet Bluegrass ticket partner) will only let me transfer one time. I am hoping someone will want to buy all four together. The transfer deadline is 5/17. If not sold buy then, I’ll split them up. I’ll reach out at that time to see if you are still looking for tickets.

Ok sounds good. Thanks!

I would also like 2. Perhaps we could work out an arrangement with the other person that needs 2. Well be there Wednesday night & could meet up to exchange tix?

I like this idea :slight_smile: Perhaps one of us could by all 4 and arrange a sale via another channel?

That’s fine with me.

@schow if I were to buy all 4 from you would you be willing to transfer through the Seetickets suggested transfer method below?

Correct. This option is available until next Wednesday, 5/15. Please email me at moore_grateful@yahoo.com to work out the details

Hello! @schow if that doesn’t work out, I’m interested. Thank you!

1 Like

Emailed :slight_smile:

Looking to purchase two if still available!

I would like to purchase two if they are still available