Folks 2019

Excited to see St Paul again. Ben Folds should be interesting as well…Ani would be a good Sunday closer.

Any more to add yet??

Do we know when the full lineup will be released?

It looks like headliners will likely be:

Friday : Ani
Saturday : Ben
Sunday : St Paul

ELLIS IS DOING A MAIN STAGE SET :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :). Patty Larkin, The Oh Hellos, and The War & Treaty are also coming! :smiley:

Also mandolin orange, josh ritter are coming back soon after their last performance at folks.

Gasoline Lollipops out of Boulder and the Violent Femmes are also going to be there, which is an interesting decision for the vibe of folks. I’ve been to at least 10 gasoline lollipops concerts, and whereas I love them, they don’t jive with the vibe of folks. Folks is mellow, dancy, soul-wrenching, and often a religious experience, but not too many mosh pits. Gasoline Lollipops and the Violent Femmes have been known to have their fair share of rowdy fans.

I’m rowdy too, just in a spiritual way, with Gillian Welch. That goddess…

Ben Folds is a genius. I’ve seen him 10 times. He will not dissapoint.

Huge music fan looking for fun peeps to hang with as I’m going Solo to folks festival.
NYer traveling for 1 month in CO doing the festival circuit…

Hi Keever,

You’re gonna love Folks Fest. I suggest you arrive Thursday rather than wait til Friday morning if you want a good camping spot. Gates open Thursday 6pm and folks start arriving during the day. It’s a party in the parking lot. :slight_smile:

I’m most looking forward to hearing… the people I’ve never heard of before! I always come away from FF with a new favorite.

-Tre

Are wagons like this allowed? Bringing our daughter and would be great to use this to lug gear around and maybe let her nap in

https://www.amazon.com/Best-ChoiceProducts-Folding-Utility-Collapsible/dp/B00XQE2H4O/ref=sr_1_14?gclid=CjwKCAjwpuXpBRAAEiwAyRRPgbFaGpTxnWpYX0L2_BKM0y1XZWFRnsvR3OAV9oJRtHwEf7c8c28mShoCyPcQAvD_BwE&hvadid=214175278214&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9028770&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=b&hvrand=15158419427616457603&hvtargid=aud-649564993678%3Akwd-353057962507&hydadcr=23636_9938369&keywords=lightweight+folding+wagon&qid=1564074972&s=gateway&sr=8-14

Yes, they are allowed.
I’ve seen many a youngun being trollyed around in them. :thumbsup