Festy fashion ideas for the 50th

I am seeking ideas please. I have been to Telluride a fair few times but it’s been three years since my last visit ( Covid and Australia basically closed borders). I’m incredibly excited to be coming back.

I usually wear shorts, T shirts, sandals and a hat but I feel like the 50th deserves a bit of an effort.

Starting to get some outfits assembled. Would REALLY value ideas. What should we wear this year to properly celebrate?

I’m not some young un so it needs to be fashion forward but wearable.

Hit me with ideas for the 50th?

See everyone soon :blue_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I think it’d be awesome if everyone wore Gold Lame outfits on Saturday, like Sha Na Na!

4 Likes

For Strings and Sol this last year one of the theme nights was “Shine On You Crazy Diamond” or somesuch and a lot of folks were decked out in silver glittery things. It was fantastic. If we all did a similar thing but with gold (as is tradition for 50th anniversary) for a night, that could be super neat!

Evidence from our supermodels @Badgerita and @Crawdaddy - note it was also Caturday:

7 Likes

3 Likes

I’m bringing 50 cat shirts.

Probably will bring some shorts and underwear too.

I’m looking for a gold track suit now.

-N8

4 Likes

ALOHA FRIDAY!!! Be sure to wear an aloha shirt if you want to get laid!!

2 Likes

This is awesome. Gold on Saturday. Love it

1 Like

Now that’s some fashion I can appreciate!

Everyone wears Tie Dye on opening day!

Thongs.

Let the misunderstandings begin…

Don’t make me bring Thongies back again this year…

2 Likes

yes, please don’t make the thongs reappear!
I feel I wronged myself way worse than just doing Crunchy Frog!

2 Likes

Do it, Lucas! Do it!

1 Like

No, not the thongies! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You Americans love to tease we Australians about thongs. This here is a thong

2 Likes

Yes yes, we know and we did! Someone must have a photo of how we use the Aussie thong!

Im all for another go … I like my thong filled with frog!!

3 Likes

I’m sure you do. They don’t pinch as much as the mudbugs. :wink:

2 Likes

“What happens at Run-a-muck stays at Run-a-Muck”

4 Likes

Two words regarding fashion choices- “Thrift” and “Store” You can find all sorts of cool and weird clothing for cheap-cheap-cheap which will allow you more funds for fun. Fast fashion is not the planet’s friend. Buy it used if you can.

2 Likes

And check out the “free box” in town, where you can find all manner of treasures!

4 Likes