Festivarians From Ohio

I am attending the 2012 TBF by myself. My home is Columbus, Ohio and I am wondering if there are some additional Ohio folks. If so, where will you be camping and hanging out during the Sat. to Wed. before the fest? Trying to locate some festivarians with midwest/Ohio roots.

Hey - there are a BUNCH of us Ohioans heading out to TBF! Some are staying in Mountain Village, some are staying in town and some are camping in Town Park.

We don’t have plans for the days leading up to the Fest but we’ll definitely be around town/MV. Come up to Mountain Village for the First Grass shows on Wednesday. You’ll find someone wearing Indians, Browns or Buckeyes gear.

At the fest, look for a couple of Kelty sunshades with Browns flags hanging on them. We won’t be far from the beer tent.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to connect prior to going out there. We’ve done this a few times, so if you’re new to TBF and have questions, I may be able to help.

rjwheeler11 & Rob_from_Ohio,

Just curious. How are you folks getting out there? I may be looking for a ride from Nashville around the 14th of June.

Let me know!

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

:waveHey Midwestern Pickers!

I am headed to TBF on June 10th and have room for one rider. I need to make an overnight stop in Denver, and head down to TRide after a job interview on June 14th at 3pm.

Shoot me an email if you would like to hop on board (PS: no room for the upright bass, but everything else. Banjos cost extra :lol )

Auntie Hope - I am leaving from Cleveland on 6/15 but we’re a family of 4. We plan on stopping around Iowa City the 15th and then Denver the 16th, making the Denver to T-ride drive on the 17th. It would be a really “cozy” ride, but I feel like if Auntie Hope is in need, I will do whatever I can to help! Let me know.

Rob

Hey there, rj, Cleveland will be well represented at TBF once again. The Pilgrim99 clan and the Rob_from_Ohio crew will be in Kelty Village, ready to down a Fat Tire with you. Mrs. Pilgrim happens to be from C-bus originally, so feel free to stop by (look for Browns flags) and have a chat, if we don’t meet up at Firstgrass.