Festi-Virgins!

My wife and I just got married 2 days ago.

Next step, Telluride Bluegrass festival to get away for awile.

We dont know what to expect. Can you help us figure out what and what not to take? I wish there was a big checklist of stuff we need. We camp alot and know the regular stuff to bring, but what are some things that make the trip better than you wouldnt think of bringing. Thanks so much for your help you are the wonderfulllllest.

If we arrive there Wednesday Night Late what do we do inorder to go set up camp at lawton hill.

We have an extra 4day pass also and a ticket to lawton hill.

Thanks alot for your help

Talk to you soooon.

Vanessa and Tucker from Montana

Tucker and Vanessa from Montana

Lawson Hill Campground
Requires 4-day or single-day festival pass
Tent Camping Only
Location: Ball field located about 4 miles from the festival grounds
Opens: 8 am on Tuesday, June 17th.
Closes: noon on Monday, June 23
Metal pans must be used under stoves to protect grass.
Charcoal grills are not allowed.
Tent stakes longer than 6" are prohibited to protect irrigation systems.
Quiet hours are 2am-7am.
Serviced by free shuttle.
No vehicles are allowed on the field.
Free parking nearby.
:cheers

Lawson Hill is in the Wide Open aka NO SHADE!!!
bring a cppl easy ups for shade

Greetings folks,

This will be my first year at TBF as well… I assume it’ll be warm during the days, but what is the weather like after the sun goes down? Any help will be much appreciated!! ~ I certainly don’t wanna under-pack!

75 degrees to 40 are lower in a cppl hrs
once the sun goes down LAYER UP !

Listen to Ron. He’s the man.

Temps can go from 95 degrees in the shade to 30’s after sunset. It’s unbelieveable how fast the temps drop when the sun sets. Pack a bag with a little of everything - from flip flops to fleece hats and rain gear. It’s been known to snow at the fest every once in a while. Be prepared for sun, snow and everything in between

Thanx for all your helpful advice… I really appreciate it! I’ve been to T-ride several times before for Blues & Brews Fest but as I said, this is my first for Bluegrass… I have been wanting to go for several years, but it never worked out. I am sooo stoked to finally be on my way!! :thumbsup
~ Now, back to packing!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

ON THE NUPTIALS, MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, HAVE LITTLE FESTIVARIANS AND HAVE THEM GROW UP TO ENJOY THE GREATEST MUSIC ON THE PLANET!

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME GET MY 400TH POST! NOW I’LL BE QUIET! JEST KIDDIN …

Vanessa , Tucker —

I am sorry that our paths didn’t cross at Telluride!

But… curious minds want to know… how was your first Telluride. Will we be seeing you there next year?

Was it the perfect honeymoon and did we give all the right advice?

:flower :flower :flower :cheers
LuAnna