FESTI-MOTIVATORS: You can’t win if you don’t play!

Happy Spring, Festi-friends! :flower

Now that we are well on our way to Festival Season 2010, I thought I’d kick off the journey by holding a festi-motivator contest*. The prize? The winner will have the opportunity to buy my Town Park Camping Pass! ($265 face value)

To create your motivator, CLICK HERE. Let your creative juices flow. For inspiration, feel free to peruse the Festi-motivator thread. NOTE: Feel free to use any software of your choice, such as Photoshop or Illustrator. The Web site above is just a starting point for those who do not have design software.

To submit your motivator, CLICK HERE. Let’s keep all of the motivators in the same thread as to not hijack the forum. ‘Sides, it’ll be easier to keep track of them.

The motivators will be judged by a select board of Forumvarians. :flight Each motivator will be submitted anonymously, so favoritism won’t be an issue.

Only one rule: keep it clean! This is a family-friendly board, so be wise when choosing your photo(s) and text. Bluegrass Boys, Dustin and Brian, will have The Power to remove any questionable content and it will not be judged.

The contest will run from today until April 15.

Good luck, Festis!! :wave

*This contest is not sponsored by Planet Bluegrass.