Festi-Motivators!! Post your own!!

Gipper (Jenn) and I have been throwing around a bunch of graphic design ideas lately for different camps and I came up with a couple festi-motivational pics (copying those popular motivational posters). Everyone post their own!!

Oddly enough I have a video of that picture being taken along with the shots of cruncy frog that preceded it. Good times :slight_smile:

That is hysterical. :cheers

:lol We are a colorful bunch! :lol

Auntie Hope :pickin

I know Gipper is working on some festi-motivators, but here’s another for you guys. Of course this one is only funny if you know CSI Mike, Doc Mike, and Wino Mike.

Can everyone see our mascot? O.K. - it’s not as obvious as DukTape Man, but she’s in there! (Hint - next to Kaptain Karlos’ left leg :lol )

Left leg??? You mean left ear!!! And actually it’s HIS right ear, but left side on the photo.

Can everyone see our mascot? O.K. - it’s not as obvious as DukTape Man, but she’s in there! (Hint - next to Kaptain Karlos’ left leg :lol )
[/quote]
Left leg??? You mean left ear!!! And actually it’s HIS right ear, but left side on the photo.
[/quote]
Nope what is it?

[/quote]
Nope what is it?
[/quote]
I’ll give you a hint: They are red, roundish in shape, and you jump over them while doing the tarp run.

Looks more like a pink monkey than a cosmic hippo to me… :huh

Holy Crap, Adam!! Auntie Hope is going to totally freak out all over you for that one!!!

:wave

Hooch: i used the skills i learned watching CSI to enhance that photo…

http://lh5.google.com/Ahines57/RoHGN0dAIhI/AAAAAAAAASA/0tsaOPUujH8/Telluride%202007%20275.jpg?imgmax=576

Always liked the color in that one.

Who put a pink monkey in the Run-A-Muck bar?!?!?! I don’t remember it. Was I drunk? Rhetorical question. Anyway, I personally think that the red hippo was our official mascot last year. The monkey was obviously his sidekick.

I jumped over that during the tarp run? :huh

That’s a sucky hint, Hooch. :wink:

Don’t you talk bad about my hints or I’ll start doing them in pig latin just to annoy you!!!

Here’s one for Hippie Jerry and Courtney!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j58/bshensley/toejobmotivator.jpg

Uhhh… I was talking about the SMALL KEG beside Kaptain Karlos’ leg!

:lol :lol :lol

Yes, The Mountainous Little Red Hippo is our Official Mascot, the Pink Monkey is Cosmo’s sidekick… but the Kegger’, you can’t have…

FESTIVVVAAALLL!!!

… without them!

Auntie Hope :pickin

Ooooh ! Je suis ainsi gêné ! :eek

(Did I tell you my day-job is creating international artwork? Gimme a language I can’t translate!)

Translate this!!!

J’exige que vous mangiez mes chaussettes avec la vigueur