FALL 2009 Wildflower Pavilion Concert Series

It’s time again to enjoy some intimate shows at the pavilion as summer slips to fall…

Join us for The Wildflower Pavilion Series this fall. We’re really excited about the lineup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, September 4th - Lyons’ own…Romano Paoletti - CD Release Party - $12

Friday, September 11th - Edward Sharpe 7 The Magnetic Zeros - $12

Saturday, September 19th - A Mabon Celebration with Ben & Adam- $30

Friday, October 9th - Boulder Acoustic Society & Gregory Alan Isakov - $15

Saturday, October 17th - WPA (Works Progress Administration) - $20

Saturday, October 24th - Greensky Bluegrass - $15

Saturday, November 7th - David Grier & Mike Compton - $20

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information and tickets are available at www.wildflowerpavilion.com

Keep in mind that we have the ability to fully enclose the pavilion now with our custom doors.
The walls will be open for fresh air when the weather allows, and closed to keep the room cozy and warm when the weather dictates.

…and don’t discount the serenity of a fire by the river on a fall weekend night.

We’re looking forward to seeing you all a few more times this year.

:cheers

D.

(modified by Telluride Tom - too many dashes stretched out the entire thread)

I could happily live in Lyons from September onwards!

Lol.

Romano sang on the main stage at this year’s RockyGrass. He sang “Last Month of the Year” with the Blue Maddies’ during their gospel set. His debut CD is really good - great honky tonkin’ country songs with some cool arrangements played by some fantastic musicians - all of whom will be playing with him at this Wildflower show. His band includes: Sally Van Meter, Betse Ellis (fiddler for The Wilders), Tyler Grant (Drew Emmitt Band), Eric Thorin (Drew Emmitt Band), Caleb Roberts (Open Road), and Todd Moore.

It’s going to be a real party.

Hi, I’m new to the Forum but excited to be attending the upcoming Mabon Celebration! Can anyone provide some details not available on the website, such as:

• when should I plan on getting in (Concert starts at 8pm, but when will the grounds open?)
  • is there an extra fee for food and drink, especially the Saturday evening Mabon feast?
  • when will the Mabon feast take place?
  • where should I go if I have will-call tickets for the show and camping? I have never been to Lyons, or the Wildflower Pavillion.

Thanks so much!

S

-Gates are 2 PM per Dustin.
-Yes, but very reasonable.
-Not sure, but there will be a good size window to chow.
-Find the map at bluegrass.com. you have to walk through there to get to the main grounds from the camping area.

Have a great time.

Nice disclaimer. :lol

all of the above is correct. Diner will be served from 5pm-8pm.

The process for will call should make sense once you get to/ see the property. Basically, you’ll enter the property and set up camp and walk towards the festival grounds. You’ll run into the box office.

if you’re not camping, just park where directed (on the driveway most likely) and you’ll pass the box office on your way in as well.

I try to help out but avoid accountability when ever possible.

:wave
Friday, October 9th - Boulder Acoustic Society & Gregory Alan Isakov - $15

Sounds like a great show ! :flower

Just a heads-up to everyone… We’re almost sold-out for tonight’s BAS & Gregory Alan Isakov show. We may have just a few tix at the door. But if you’re thinking of coming, you’d be wise to order your tix online right now…

:thumbsup