edward sharpe and the magnetic zeroes

man, just saw edward sharpe and the magnetic zeroes here in asheville and was able to get snuck in the sold out show by one of the road crew and it was magnificent!
i can only imagine how amazing there performance was in telluride!
what a great vibe, hope to see them again soon, and if they come back to telluride that would be so cool :peace

It just sets me back when some folks don’t get that great vibe bouncin off of them. It’s a flippin movement when they are on stage. :cheers

Didn’t know they were gonna be in the area - bet they were amazing!

yeh the show was amazing!
it was at a sold out orange peel in asheville, pretty much standing room only except for on the balcony. the energy was so high, and people were dancing throughout the show. during ‘home’ i really think every in attendance was jumping up down to the rhythm with their hands in the air. the band came out for a 20 minute encore that was acoustic and began on stage but ended up in the middle of the orange peel with most everyone sitting down, including edward sharpe and singing and clapping together
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Are you planning on hitting Bele Chere in Asheville this weekend. I’m finally going to make it, barring an Act of God!

i’m working the whole weekend of bele chere at the coffee bus and theres gonna be a stage right out front of the shop… i’m really looking forward to the 350,000 people that will be in town that weekend :wink:
bele chere is always such an awesome party
:hop