Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros - No Chairs Needed?

:lol :cheers :lol :cheers :thumbsup

Yikes! sure you couldn’t find more of a closeup? :bag

That’s Hilarious - And I like your big hat!

And…I’m always on the lookout for cartoon sharks wearing shades!

Just a heads up…

VERY few tickets left for this one.

Get 'em while the getting is good.

Purchase tickets here

See you all tonight. :wave

D.

:lol I will not be hard to spot, gonna wear my shades and try to look and be xtra cool tonight. :flower

Well that was fun.

Did ya notice everyone was lookin’ sharp for Edward Sharp :lol Loved the guy with the gold shoes and hat!

Loved meeting you Brian and Bob and yer pretty wives as well!
That was fun. I left before they finished however (got up with the chickens and was getting sleepy)did you stay till the end.

Well it was nice to see Darrell last night enjoying the show with his wife. I wanted so bad to pick his brain about some song writting techniques but thought it was in bad taste, mixing work and play… What a really nice man. I would love to have a long conversation with him some day. He looks into you, not at you… :medal

And back on topic, no chairs was a great idea PBG!!! Lots of dancin room.

Loved the vibe of Edward Sharp & The Magnetic Zeros, like one big family on stage. :medal

Great to meet you to!

I didn’t even see Darrell Scott last night. We were up front for pretty much all of the show. We did stay until the end and hung out at the fire for a little while after. Great time.

Any pickin goin on after the show by the fire??

I spoke to Ian Cookes mom last night and she said when Ian was just a little boy she would hear music coming from his bedroom in the middle of the night, so she would check on him and he would be playing his Cello in the dark… What an interesting young man.

I was laughing this morning however when I recalled an unusual line that just came out of nowhere from him in the middle of his set.

" Love is really very powerful, but this is f–king rediculas."

:medal :lol :lol :lol :huh :lol :lol :medal

Unfortunately no music out by the fire but a very nice mellow scene. People were still dancing for at least 15 minutes after the band stopped playing.

I’ve been trying to use the word vasoon in conversation today.

I think I successfully used it twice yesterday. So far though I’ve only been able to say things like, “Well maybe that will turn out to be a vasoon.”

Daily Camera review of Friday night’s show:

http://www.dailycamera.com/entertainment/ci_13324434

Wow! That was a fantastic, beautiful, powerful show!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

My wife and I were both blown away. I was expecting a good time but I was so impressed with their live sound and musicianship. I thought the sound guy did an impressive job mixing ten people.

Best show ever for me at the Wildflower! :medal
(and I know I’m given to hyperbole at times, but even after three days I’m still jacked up about this show - I’m tellin everyone - Go see this band!!)

Thank you PBG for putting this one on!!

It was great to meet you as well Landshark! We looked for you after the show - tell those chickens to sleep in next time!!

I’m sure we’ll see ya again at the ranch. :wave

You can count on it! See you soon! :medal

Thanks for the show reports. :thumbsup

I was out of town for this one, so I’m aching for more details… Tell me more. Please… :wink:

There is a photo collage video up on the band’s facebook of the show:

Awesome! Thanks! :cheers

Some really nice comments about the Wildflower show on that facebook page, too…

We missed ya Brian, noticed you were not there! This show was really fun!
Lots of folks dressed sharp, top hats and cool dancin shoes. It felt like a family reunion on stage and off.

Lots of joy and gobs of dancing just the perfect place for me to be on a Friday night. :medal :medal

PLUS I met some really great festivarians from the forum and in the crowd.

We missed yer smile at this one. :flower :medal