Duk Tape Update - ABGAT '08

It takes a real man to be able to mix Busch beer and New Castle Brown Ale all night long and not end up draped over a split-rail fence naked!

If you look closely, they say “Prado”… :wink:

And who’s says he WASN’T in that state by 4:30 pm Sunday, huh?? :eek

“brow lift”???

:lol They must be under that hat somewhere! :lol

Auntie Hope :pickin :green

After loading Courtney’s car for Festival, we spotted a coupla stowaways…

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/gipper0324/DTStowaways.jpg

Seems the Boys have had enough of L.A… f-o-r-e-v-e-r.

Blaze needs to get outta town quick! He’s suspected of starting the Universal Studios fire earlier this week. :eek He was in search of the flux capacitor. Apparently, he didn’t get it. We’re all still here… packing for Telluride!!

It looks like you might be able to see out the back window… if not I’m sure DTM will be on alert for the flashing red lights!

Is that all the stuff Courtney is taking on her multi-fest trip?

Traveling light, I see :thumbsup

That’s cuz the rest of her stuff is in my car. :eek

I may not be able to fit some of my gear… including the dog.

BUT, there is room for DTM and Blaze… they staked their claim in the front seat. :thumbsup

When is Coutness leaving?

Wait a minute, wait just a minute there you tricky tricksters. I thought it was cool that Bevin had a rating of 420, but I find it very conspicuous (did I spell that right?) that Gipper also shares the same interesting rating… hmmmm, back to the bat cave batman!

I know I know, I keep posting, but I keep thinking of things! Will you be stopping in Flagstaff miss G? If so, we could grab a bite and give you and your pooch a little rest stop. Let me know!!!

And I’m only at 350?
What’s up with that? :eek

We’ll have to work on that! :wink:

If there was a cyber smiley doing the high five he would be here right now! :wave

Jumpin’ bananas batgirl, :hop!!!

Looks like the crew + the lovely Courtness (Flat Ron and all) is back together and lookin for trouble and a quick pre-party pre-fest fest in Flag Town. I can’t stand it…Is it Friday yet? First Friday Art Walk is going on that evening and Emma’s got a show. I’m sure Duk Tape Man would love to schmooze a bit!

Is this close enough?

oohhhh! I likey! :thumbsup

No way should my festi-rating be higher than Tom’s! :huh
Oh, wait, it’s all good now. :thumbsup

I have the perfect venue for a little pre festival festivation in Flagstaff on Friday June 13th, and no one is at the “cabin”.

Say about Sunset? - I’ll bring the oysters.

Will anyone still be in town?

The Tiki Bar will be packed and headin’ out!

I believe a high 4 from a smiling cyber dude is just as good if not better than the high 5 I was envisioning! Thanks Tom & Jen! I can feel the luv!

Jerry - we will be in town on friday the 13th, packing, and Kristen’s band Voluntary String band will be playing that night at FBC. I think we might be persuaded to do a little prefestivating though. You’re not going to be in Telluride for the land rush??