driving time

thinking of flying into co springs,how long would it take to drive to telluride :cheers

I’d figure around 6 hours actually driving time.

thats what google said,but they’re rather conservative

:wave It’s all a matter of how much time do you have. It once took me 5 days to get from Colorado springs to Flagstaff, but then i had some pretty cool distractions.

Plan on spending a day on that journey, what’s the rush?

:peace

flying into springs thursday morning

Did you try flying into Albuquerque? It’s probably a cheaper flight and it’s only a 5 hour drive.

“Did you try flying into Albuquerque? It’s probably a cheaper flight and it’s only a 5 hour drive.”

We’ll you have to take “Packfan” being from Wisconsin into your drive time estimates, once you add the 4 stops for Brandy in we’re looking at 15 hour drive from Albuquerque… :lol

Signed,
Vikings fan.

It’s a 7 - 7 1/2 hour drive (with stops for a meal or two) from Colorado Springs to Mtn Village/Telluride. If you drive from the Springs, take the southern route down 115 to Hwy 50 and be sure to stop at the Windmill Restaurant in Salida!!

If going from Denver airport, Its an hour 20 or so to the Springs and out 24 from there (or the southern route), or, can take I70 west and hang south somewhere out near 550. Thats a haul tho, and, not as scenic.