Drew Emmitt Band - Thursday 9/13/07

Drew Emmitt Band

* 7pm doors / 8pm show
* All-Ages. General admission.
* Tickets: $20 in advance. Will-Call only.
* Tickets are available now. Online only from [url=http://shop.bluegrass.com]shop.bluegrass.com[/url].

:concert

Looks good. I hear he’s a Bronco fan.

Dave and I saw Tim last Friday and it was such a magical night at the Planet Ranch! I think that this entire series will be something to be remembered and I encourage everyone to come join us this Thursday night for Drew.
True, it is a work night, but then you just have to muddle through 1 day before the weekend- you can do it!
Besides, it is Dave and I’s 27th wedding anniversary and we felt that this would be a great way to celebrate our special day.
-T

P.S.- I love the smiley concert Dustin! Too cool.

Waiting to buy your tickets to see Drew Emmitt on Thursday? Well, how 'bout this…

Order your tickets online between now and Thursday at 8am, and we’ll enter you in a drawing for one of 5 pairs of tickets to see Richard Thompson at the Fox Theatre next Tuesday (Sept. 18)! :thumbsup

Just write “Richard Thompson” in the “special instructions” when you checkout from the Festivarian Mecantile. We’ll notify the five lucky winners via email on Thursday.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday night for the second show of the Inaugural Wildflower Concert Series.

Cheers,
Brian

Hi Dustin- I appreciate your sales pitch for the Drew tickets, but what about those of us who purchased our tickets the first day? :huh Will we be included in this drawing? :wave
I have been soliciting the show to those that I come in contact with but find that because the show is on a Thurs. that folks are more reluctant to come out. I have made the point that it is just one day to have to “muddle” through at work and that the chance to go to this great show at this special venue should out weigh all…
Anyway, I would like to be included in the Richard Thompson drawing too and feel that early ticket purchasing should not exclude me from this opportunity.
Take care, Teresa

Hey Dustin,

Any idea exactly who will make up this version of the DEB? I saw them at Rollinsgrass last week and it was a VERY electric set with no banjo. I love whatever Drew is up to but I just wondered.

I don’t know who all Drew is bringing, Re-Searcher. Sorry. :frowning:

LANDSHARK -

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY TICKETS ON SITE.

ps: YOU TYPE REALLY LOUD

:giggle

I know that one of the players in Drew’s band tonight is Eric Thorin, as Eric
told me himself at the Lyons Bluegrass Jam on Tuesday. C U there tonight!