Does special guest Elmo Otto = Sam Bush for the Adam and Ben Mabon Show Saturday

From what I know Elmo Otto is Sam Bush’s name when he plays fiddle with the Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers.

http://www.kimandmikeontheroad.com/station_inn.htm

Nope - Steve Martin.

I think there are several different Trailblazer fiddlers all named Elmo Otto… :wink:

Watch for an announcement about this on Friday.

Not to mention that lap steel guy. Looking forward to Friday’s announcement.

HEY!!! What did I miss. GEEESH go to work and tutor session yesterday and all this stuff takes place.

IS SAMMY COMIN!!!

:wave So Molly(5) and her sister Lucy(4) have a Saturday BBQ I just must attend on Saturday in Boulder.

But after that I just might take in some Mabon fest!
Glad there will be tickets at the door. Keep us posted on that situation if it should change.

Molly has a hot pink guitar and she made up a song called Red Hot Mashmellows :flower
Of which I and only I am privalidged enough for her to sing and play when we are alone and no one can see or hear us :lol :medal :flower

So when is that TBA disclosed. Got me wonderin’ :medal

Ya think he would just show up already !!! :lol

Wonder who it is.

As promised in yesterday’s Notes from the Planet, here’s the announcement of Saturday’s special guest…

Adam and Ben’s friend Darol Anger (aka Elmo Otto) will be joining them on Saturday for the Mabon. :thumbsup

Should be amazing.

:cheers

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo