Denied TBF pre-registration due to being "high-risk"

So strange. My family of Festivarians has been to Telluride Bluegrass every year since 2015 (well, except 2020, of course).

Tonight, I got an email saying our pre-registration was denied:

Following industry-proven criteria, the See Tickets scalper screening process deemed you as “high-risk.”

I only tried to pre-register with one mailing address and with a single credit card. My husband William did also try to pre-register with one mailing address, but that was supposed to be OK according to the rules.

Not sure what happened here, but I’m going to be seriously bummed if we have to scramble for tickets. :frowning:

Hey Ben, check your DMs.

I know you’re not a scalper but I’m guessing you might have broken one of the rules.

Give The Planet a call tomorrow and see what they can do for ya.

2 Likes

Hi BHamilton,

Just FYI, you were not flagged as “high risk”, you broke (I suspect by accident) one of the other three rules listed below that one in the email. Feel free to give us a call and we will get you sorted before Thursday.

Thanks, Geoff

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Allison said over email that she’s working to figure this out.

Looks like my husband didn’t read the rules and ran into trouble logging in to See Tickets with his own account, so he tried to log in and purchase pre-reg tickets with my account. Argh!

3 Likes

All good now! Thank you so much Planet Bluegrass folks for handling my family’s silly mistake. :slight_smile:

See y’all in June!!

4 Likes

And we were able to get our 2 tickets to festivate with y’all today!!

I won’t lie, it was a mite challenging to use one hand to get in the See Tickets line while using the other hand to compete in the Strings and Sol cornhole tournament here on the beach in Mexico, but we did our best! :slight_smile:

Thanks Geoff and team for all you do. See you next summer!

5 Likes