Del McCoury Band Colorado Dash 3/22 - 3/23

The Del McCoury Band will be doing a Colorado Dash starting on March 22nd at the Soiled Dove in Denver and then the next night follow them up to the high country for a show at the Vilar Center for the Arts in Beaver Creek, CO. Tickets for both shows are now on sale and available on-line at the venues websites.

Thursday 3/22/03 - Soiled Dove - Denver, CO
Friday 3/23/03 - Vilar Center for the Arts - Beaver Creek, CO

Visit www.delmccouryband.com & www.myspace.com/delmccouryband

Drag. I’ve already purchased the Cheese for those dates. Hoping they end there run how they started it, Bluegrass Style!

I’m looking for some die hard bluegrass fans that would be willing to do some grassroots promotions for the Del McCoury Band show at the Soiled Dove in Denver, CO. For your hard work you’ll receive tickets to the show, feedback from you is key and will reflect the amount of tickets you’ll receive. You’ll be expected to spread the word about the show with posters and handbills in the Denver area. If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing and you live in Denver let me know asap. Send me a email and include your full name, address, and contact number and I’ll hook you up. I’ll try and utilize as many people as I can (first come, first serve)

Rock On
Music In Motion Promotions (Del McCoury Band, McCoury Music & Mountain Stage)
Chris “Brewhead” Morris
brewhead76@hotmail.com

www.musicinmotionpromotions.com