Cornmeal in Des Moines, IA

I think it will. Whenever Cornmeal comes through they tend to sell out. I don’t think they have played People’s before, it is bigger than Vaudeville Mews. But I still think the show could sell out, but not until the night of the show. So jealous of you guys, worst time ever for our annual trip to see Umphreys McGee at first ave. Going to be kicking myself until Telluride, but I hope this helps yOu out.

:wave Dont want to shirk my responsibilities just because we can’t be there!

[u][i][b]4 DAYS TILL Cornmeal in DM!

103 Days till we arrive in Telluride![/b][/i][/u] :wave

I’m pretty sure someone will need to take it upon themselves to have a Bandit IPA for me! :cheers

I will take that responsibility on, but I can’t guarantee that I will only have one of them for you! :cheers

:cheers Well I can tell you that I would have more than one! Fiddlesticks, you are my new idol! :cheers

I will take on Vice President to Fiddlesticks President. Should she not be able to preform her duties as assigned I will step in and take over. :cheers

Cornmeal added 2 more days in Iowa. April 28th and 30th. 28th in cedar falls, 30th in Iowa City. Again terrible timing… I’ll be in California visiting my friend Pat. But I hope everyone else has a blast!!! I just hope they come back in the summer and play Simon Estes… If it doesn’t flood of course

TWO More Days!

:wave Weather looks to be good enough to leave my dancin’boots at home! :thumbsup But not quite the sandal dancing early spring I was hoping for a month ago. . . we’ll be raising the Bandits high en masse toasting JoKim’s wellness, and all of our future arrivals in TP! :cheers pert near 99 & counting! :drool

They’ll be here…and it WILL flood. Wouldn’t be summer in Des Moines if Simon Estes wasn’t flooded.

Haha so true! I just love that venue! Really hope it won’t be as bad as last year, but I won’t hold my breath… Haha. I hope everyone has a blast, really hope I can meet up with some of you folks at show before TBF. :cheers

:festival :abduct :festival :abduct :festival

100 DAYS TO FESTIVAAAL ROADTRIP!!! HASTA MANANA!

Hey UJo, TbT in St Louis 3/12/11. Blueberry Hill. {getcha some :festival}

You folks have a great time @ cornmeaal. We wish we were going to be there but taaking care of KJo is much more important. Have fun, enjoy the music, be careful going home, and enjoy meeting the other Heartlanders. WE CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL IN JUNE!

I’m here where are all my people!

Sitting upstairs right next to the bar. In plad.

:rolleyes Not quite sure how we didn’t make that happen :huh because we (me, Heidi, & Bob) were sitting @ the upper bar from 5:15 to 6, then went down to the lower bar, right next to the host stand, (where I left my name & cell #) until 6:45. We went to the club to make sure I got a ticket and then we hook up in the big crowd? It doesn’t make much sense to me, but really glad we didn’t completely miss you guys! Loved the Cornmeal show! Am happy to home safe & sound (tho my mind may not be so sound as yet?). Maybe a few too many :cheers ? Trust you all had a good time? Let me know if you want to talk of TP camping more. We’re planning on a Sunday arrival. See you @ FESTIVAAAAL! :thumbsup

That is the bluegrass way… can’t make too many plans – just make enough for a rough outline and let the universe take care of the rest!! So great to meet you Swander and Heidi! LOVED THAT SHOW! I definitely want to talk more about camping, if nothing more than to know where you will be crashing… I’ll message you!