Coming right up.... finally!

I’ve seen a lot of bands post a festival date on the first day of the fest until the schedule is released, even though they’re playing a different day. They could be playing Saturday or Sunday at Firefly, but those guys don’t have their schedule up yet.

:medal :medal :medal WOW!!! :medal :medal

OUTSTANDING!!!

be a pretty awesome late night SOH show too!

So pumped for masters of bluegrass! That announcement along with hot rize makes my festival…gotta love that old timey beautiful bluegrass!

Also really excited if sci is really coming!

Based on that youtube clip they sound (to me anyway) a lot like Mumford and Sons, is Mumford and Sons definitley one of the three playing or are we just jumping to conclusions?

I am still on the edge of my seat, my stomach in knots. This is like Christmas. :flower

Thank you :flower

OK, well, one more that I’m particularly excited about (of course, I LOVE it all, but…)

Our Gospel Set:

Sister Shocked and the Campbell Brothers

And, Brian, will you please go ahead and post the remainder of the artists along with their specific days?

Thanks for playing everyone! Kinda fun, eh? There were truly some last minute things to coordinate, but all will be revealed shortly.

Now THAT is a line up announcement! :cheers

When I saw the Milk Carton Kids, they kind of reminded me more of Simon and Garfunkel.

the campbell brothers are super funky!!!

Sister Shocked is Michelle Shocked.

C’mon Brian 4 more.

From Michelle shocked website

Sister Shocked with the Campbell Brothers - featuring Disciples on the Move~
Telluride Bluegrass Festival
ToHeavenURide, CO
http://www.bluegrass.com
Price: $priceless (sold out, actually!)
Now, y’all know the Campbell Brothers, they’re great! Anointed and appointed…but when Ferg calls ME up and says, “Sister Shocked-you got any gospel left in you?” why then -brothers and sisters - Game On! Joining me and the Campbell Brothers, I’m introducing the outreach ministry Disciples on the Move, making their mountaintop debut with our awesome leader, a mighty woman of God, Evangelist Missionary Joann Daughtry. We shall rock out on Sister Rosetta and gospel standards (like Kumbaya) and then feature the messianic Hebrew Songs!! Glory!!! Bring tent. And Bible.

TOUR HISTORY

Let’s see… We still haven’t told you that…

Bela Fleck will be playing a special set on Sunday.

Chris Thile will be playing a special solo set to open the 40th Annual Festival on Thurs morning.

And Greensky Bluegrass will be returning…

(More in a few minutes, my phone just rang…)

I am gonna take a snowshoe and when I get back I swear Ferg and Brian if you have not made the final announcements I am gonna have to call it a day at my desk. I mean really, I have not gotten any work done today! :lol :lol

Talk about ying/yang :lol

SEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Chris Thile will be playing a special solo set to open the 40th Annual Festival on Thurs morning.

Awesome.

deep6 your cellphone, and try to understand …

Reload buttons are heating up on computers everywhere.