Coming right up.... finally!

So saddened to see Neil and Furthur ruled out. (Furthur was indeed Stella this past weekend in Denver.) It was an outside hope at best, but I was clinging to it. Now, it looks like M&S, SCI, and this threesome: Weir, Robinson, and Greene.

If you want to waste some more time and dream of the Summer Solstice, here are some memories from last year:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/todd_bacon/sets/72157632300969470/

Fantastic pics, tbacon…really enjoying them…thanks for sharing.

I would really love to see someone (almost) COMPLETELY unexpected show up on the bill (e.g., a Paul Simon or a James Taylor or a Paul McCartney), although I know it’s unlikely.

SCI, M&S, and either Willie or James Taylor. :cheers

My stomach hurts :lol :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Yes, it was a great run … with a monster Cumberland Blues on Sunday with Jason Crosby sitting in on fiddle:

David Byrne

Gotta inject here the Ferg mon is known for throwing us for a loop from time to time…not so far fetched…

David Byrne is playing in July per his site.
7/14 = Telluride Town Park, Telluride CO

I think we all knew we were talking about sci and m&s now the 3rd act is fun to think about but im leaning towards avetts, but he did say we wouldnt guess it so i am excited.

But what i really want to know about are the other acts.

Tell me greensky is coming back. tell me Del and Sam are playing. Tell me Thile and Daves or better yet Thile and mehldau (less likely)

Tell me we get Pikelny, Sutton, McCoury, Bulla & Bales or at least noam and friends better yet both!!!

Tell me about an official nickle creek reunion

And about a Bela and Abigail set.

this is the real info i am looking for!!!

Plus he is on the east coast during the fest. to bad him and st Vincent put on a great show

Greensky … please :flower

Frankly, the pending pop act announcements – unless it’s James Taylor – mean nothing to me. YMWV

Since no Neil, it comes down to four words: Strength In Numbers Reunion.

Avetts in Delaware on 6/21. Playing Red Rocks a couple of weeks post TBF, so unlikely. :mad

How buy a Sunday morning Vibration of Life → Gospel set. :lol

There is a little part of me that hopes it’s all bands I dislike since I can’t make it this year.

now that would make my fest!!!

confirm the goat rodeo!!!

I think Ferg just gave us the answer in his last post…

Festivation rating 1525
[applaud] [smite]

Re: Coming right up… finally!
« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 11:35:16 PM »
no further, no phil, but thought those three cheese shows were sold out?

Listening to: greensky

While this might be true … SCI & M&S would both be very “Krausean” choices IMO.

Willie is June 20 in Toronto and June 22 in Rochester - schedule doesn’t logically fit, though doesn’t 100% preclude an appearance