Check In Southeast!

quite past the big bend, an hour from AL.

You actually live in Seaside…year round?

I have vactioned a few times in Destin and thought that Seaside was a resort town and that no one actually lived there they just vacationed there!!! :lol

Where on the IBX?

what does OBX stand for? i see cars with “OBX” stickers all the time, and have no idea what it means…help me out! :huh

Outer Banks.

my sister lives in Herndon, Va. and loathes those stickers. refers to them as OBnoXious :lol

there are more and more all the time. i definitely couldn’t afford to live there, but i do live 3 miles north, on the bay.

[quote author=John R link=topic=136.msg5317#msg5317 date=1178037715]

[quote author=Punchy link=topic=136.msg5229#msg5229 date=1177944568]

I work in Reston and live in DC and share your sister’s loathing of them. Man, I wish Mr H.S. Thompson (may he rest in peace) had taken care of those stickers with some type of literary missile. They are all over So Cal as well (PB=Pacific Beach, HB=Huntington Beach, blah blah blah).

I wouldnt say that I loathe those stickers, but i do think they are obnoxious… :evil

My girlfriend and I from Charlotte are getting in 6/20, cant wait this is my first her 3rd TBF

You wouldn’t also happen to be a Panic fan, would you? I saw them rip it up at the Warner Theatre in DC in early April.

I used to live in Dilworth - what part are you from?

No not at all. The Raleigh shows were awesome. We actually live in the Southpark area. Cant wait for June to get here, my first week vacation in awhile

You are coming to the right place!!! For many, Telluride is a life-changing experience. :sunshine :welcome

I hope so i need something like that right now. We need to meet up for a drink or 10 during the weekend sometime :cheers

So as it stand right now, you and I are meeting for 12 beers and you’re meeting my traveling partner BillyBeru for 10 beers. 22 beers between the three of us…ALRIGHT :drunk

I hear you on needing the vaction…my first real on in almost 2 1/2 years…I’m counting down the days.

:cheers

2 Ky boys headed back for our 3rd TBF. We’ll be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of our first TBF. Leaving in 15 days!!! absolutely stoked! we’ll be out at illium, someday we’ll have to graduate up to TP, but for some reason, we just like the layed back style of the woods and the river. we’ll be glad to join in the 20 beers though!

My boyfriend and I are heading to Telluride from Wrightsville Beach, NC (near Wilmington) We are flying into Denver and driving to Telluride :drive . We are really excited- we are TBF virgins! Can’t wait to meet everyone and see some fanastic music! :band We are definately counting the days!

Welcome to the Forum ALL Southeast Members!

tnweldon… which day are you flying in to Denver?

HiBanji from the Campus :pickin
Hope Lin

Hope Lin-
We are flying into Denver on the 17th- but we are going to hang out for a bit in breckinridge with some friends- we are coming to telluride on tuesday i believe. what about yourself? I can’t wait!
Tina

Pretty sure we’ll be scotin’ in on Friday the 15th. See you there! :thumbsup

HiBanji from the Campus :pickin
Hope Lin