Chatham County Line - March 27, 2010

We’re excited to announce the first show in the 2010 Wildflower Concert Series…

Chatham County Line
Saturday, March 27 @ 8pm
Doors open and bonfire starts at 7pm
Tickets are $15 advance

Former RockyGrass band contest winners (anyone remember Dave fixing his broken string onstage?) and two-time RockyGrass main stage artists.

We love this band. Okay, I especially love this band. I think Dave is one of the best singer-songwriters in bluegrass and the whole band just has a great bounce with a roots-rock edge. We’ve been trying to get them for a full-length concert on the Front Range for a long time, so this is gonna be a great show.

Here they are performing by the RockyGrass entrance after their 2008 main stage set:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10r0gFyPGIY

LOVE EM!!! Wow I can not get over how fast this winter is blowin by, must be all this good music I’m looking forward to hearing this summer, I mean Spring. :woohoo

:woohoo Hotdog Carl pull out the lawn chairs and lets just pretend. :festivarian
March is not that far away.

No wonder I love you guys…I think you keep movin the dates up when was the first Wildflower Show last year? March? :medal

I will ski down this mountain to get to the first WF show if I have to!

Good going on landing CCL!!! The impromptu performance by the exit at Rockygrass 08 was the highlight of the festival for me. I think I was standing right next to the person doing the video. These guys really love playing together and it shows when they treat fans to moments like this.

This is gonna be good!