camping

Hello! What are the camping options tonight? I’m very excited about the show, gonna be a great time!

I have no idea if they are allowing on-site camping tonight but if not you could always camp over in Meadow Park - during non-festival season the town runs the camping show over there. One thing that means is no booze allowed so be discreet if you should choose to bend that rule. If you’re not familiar with the layout Meadow Park is a very short walk from the show.

Anyway there is a link at the bottom right of this page with more info:

http://www.townoflyons.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=132&Itemid=209

the only show we will be offering camping for this fall is the Mabon.

:cheers

D.

Does anyone know what time the campground opens on Saturday?

Thanks!

gates were 1 PM last year I think. granted i was already several deep so take this with a grain of salt.

Thanks! We are driving in from NM. Wanted to find out what time we should leave!

=-)

Gates open at 2pm this year.

See you Saturday. :cheers

D.

Dustin, what time will food be ready?

Thanks for your responses! We have never been to Mabon or any other festivals there yet. We are really looking forward to it.

Is there any advice for newbies you kind people could give us?

Mabon is one of the most chill little events you’ll ever encounter. The location, time of year, and nature of the show itself, make for a day/night that doesn’t really necessitate much in the way of advice! I’m sure most would agree that it’s best to just come on out and soak it all in.

That was the plan! A nice peaceful chill with some fabulous musicians. Thanks for the advice!

Dinner will be served from 5-8.

Cash only.

Thank you, sir. See you on Saturday.