Bringing luggage to the festival?

Hi everyone! This is my first time attending the blue grass festival and I’m super excited! I will be going on Sunday and plan to be there the whole day. I have a flight that leaves that night and was planning to head straight to the airport after performances finish. My question is can you bring luggage inside the festival? Is there somewhere where I could drop it off at for the day (maybe the box office?) or do I have to keep my luggage with me the whole time? I’m taking an uber to the festival as I don’t have a car, so storing it in the truck wouldn’t be an option for me. Thank you for the help!

Can’t think of a good place to store luggage at the festival, maybe someone else has a suggestion. How about a locker at the airport?

If your luggage locks you might bring a cable lock and talk to the people at the gate, see if there’s a place you could lock it to something. Cover it with a tarp and place it on some rocks or something to keep it off the ground, in case it rains. It’s possible to bring it into the field, but it’d be kind of a pain. If getting an Uber to drop and pick up at the gate isn’t possible, you could use one of the designated parking areas for a drop/pickup and take the shuttle to and from.

1 Like

My friend’s daughter was quickly easily able to get an Uber from Lyons to Boulder last year.

1 Like