Box office hours?

My parents tickets are at will call-is it open tomorrow? The hours listed on the website are obviously several years old.

Does it say 9 am- 4 pm? I’m pretty sure I heard that they’ll be open to switch tickets now until Sunday.

This is from the FAQ:

What are the box office hours?
The festival box office (including will-call and special will-call) will be open daily starting Monday, June 13. The daily box office hours are:

Saturday, June 15: 10am - 6pm
    Sunday, June 16: 10am - 6pm
    Monday, June 17: 10am - 6pm
    Tuesday, June 18: 10am - 6pm
    Wednesday, June 19: 9am - 9pm
    Thursday, June 20: 8am - close
    Friday, June 21: 9am - close
    Saturday, June 22: 9am - close
    Sunday, June 23: 9am - 8pm

Dude, you are on the ball! See you there! :cheers

But those dates and times don’t line up with reality this calendar year. Looks like it wouldn’t open till Saturday at 10, so how would they get into the land rush?

You don’t need tickets until late Wed night/Thursday morning.

I mean- you don’t need to show proof until then. Saturday, Town Park opens, but anyone can go in/out at that point.

You don’t have to have a ticket in hand to enter and set up a tent?

See the “Pay to Camp?” post about five lines down.

Official answer is that gate people at Town Park have a printed will call list, so you can go in and set up your tent and then hit the box office at 10 or after for wristband.

Well that’s nice and all, but you can also say, “My friend’s getting here on Wednesday with my ticket”

I know the “official” answer and the reality don’t always jive, but this is my parents and I won’t be there till Wed. so I just need to make sure they are not going to have any problems. I should know by know that PB has this stuff figured out… :wink:

Does anyone have the box office address?!

1 Like