Blue Turtle Seduction to play the 15th Annual Tie Dye Party!

Great amazing pictures Jen! :wave

um…I don’t know who that hussie was going after Flat Ron. She should be firmly reprimanded.

It was so cool to festivate again :flower…almost makes river trips seem boring…ALMOST

Thanks to all for such a great time! :thumbsup
Jess

Thanks for posting those chica! Now you know why the Tiki Bar never misses a good pre-Festival warm-up party!!!

Oh, no… LOOK OUT!!

Tiki Bar Lara, Flagstaff Jess, and wiflgirl are here!! :flight

Where’s that other trouble-maker, Tiki Michelle?? :wink:

Michelle is actually working…which is what I should be doing :wink:

I’m starting to think more and more that I should ditch this Idaho river trip and make plans for Telluride. It has been way too long…

Is it time for a cocktail yet? :cheers

Don’t worry, she’s locked up in a highschool english class right now, but I bet as soon as happy hour rolls around she will emerge like the rest of em, hahaha.

BTW, us Tiki chics are not trouble-makers, you must have us confused with Cindy, Shanese and Virgina… we look an awful lot alike. Oh and let’s not forget Bessie, the Bestica.

It is in some parts of the world, even in some parts of the country Bessie! Knock em in ya sista! :cheers

Oh, wow… I completely forgot about those chicks!!

Are they coming to Telluride?? :eek

Ya know, I’m sure they’ll probably be there, but they have yet to meet the original Telluride trouble makers: Latara, Clitchelle and Vajanet. I’m just not sure if they would be willing to share their turf.
What do you think girls?

Latara, Clitchelle and Vajanet? You three set standards that are beyond the reach of damn near everyone at least in terms of decibels…

:talk :festival

I second that, sista!

These gals might better be left behind at Rich’s… and just disturbing his peace.

God love the Tiki Bar for putting up with them all weekend. :drunk

Oh I agree Tiki Bar Lara - there is not enough room for Latara, Clitchelle, and Vajanet AND Cindy, Shanese, and Virginia - Talk about trouble it would be T-ride meets R2R in a drop down, drag out, drink you under the table, hoop til your hips hurt, and poi til you pass out evening. I think trouble only comes in threes not sixes!

Few, well put Virginia, I mean Vajanet, I mean wiflgirl. So it’s settled, Gipper you’ll have some new and sassy friends of ours to meet in town park - but there’s no guarantee that the other girls might pop up uncontrollably, I mean uninvited.

BTW - I do have a bruise on my hip

Are we gonna count hook-ups in this throw-down? I don’t think you should forget hook-ups!

:evil :kiss

I admit - just a small bruise. We’re out of practice Latara. Too much Hula!

Aww, some-one needs some smoochy points. Here’s the deal, Bessie needs to post on the tickets page that you will do ANYthing to get a town park ticket, tell them it’s for The Bestica, and we’ll be a foursome of TIki trouble. Hmmm?

BTW…
Wiflgirl - Are you hula-hooping and devil sticking at the same time in that pic? You are a multi talented festi-freak aren’t you?

Here I am! I would have been here sooner, but this school year just keeps draggin’ on…grat pics, Jen:) It’s official…I’m sucked back into the forum now…and that’s a good thing…a really good thing…cuz that means TBF is so close that I can smell it and taste it…killer flank steak…mmm…I’m in a festivarian state of mind!

I told this guy that he should limit himself to a 2-3 snap max…

No one was turned away from this event… not even this guy…

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/gipper0324/IMG_1933.jpg
[/quote]

I learned it from the best of all ya’ all. I didn’t know a hoop from a hippie stick before I met you Latara! And Auntie Cocktail (aka Clitchelle) had a hand in all that as well.

FESTIVALLLL!

She’s here!! Now it’s a party! :drunk

Or is it a rave?? :rock

Fest?? :concert
(BTW, the crowd-surfing smiley is Tiki Michelle at Rich’s.)