Be a Part of the 2012 TBF Printed Program

My Great Blue Shark Tent

The sky was yellow and the sun was blue…

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Bonus points, in my book, for quoting Uncle Earl! :medal

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue bluegrass.

(On a side note: Never make fun of someone that stutters. :flower)

Petal’s blue butterfly painted face running around Rebecca shooting blue bubbles against the blue sky listening to BLUEGRASS …

:flower :flower can’t wait !!!

Kerry Riley
Logan, Utah

Cuz returns my blue festy chair-sans its blue canvas travel bag. I said i’m so blue; she shrugged & said sorry, the wind just ‘blue’… :rolleyes

The water of blue
Each day they renew
So glad they do!!

My blue-eyed daughter taking her first, unsteady steps through the dust of True Love’s Dance Hall @ TBF 2010! :butterfly

The TBF rainbow:
Rambunctious red, Outstanding orange, Yee-haw yellow, Gas-free green, Bluegrass blue, and Passionate purple.

http://www.telluridetom.com/images/th_rainbow.gif

Down the road about a mile or two,
Lives a little girl named Pearly Blue.

Trampled By Turtles whipping the crowd into a frenzy last year with those huge blue Columbines behind them.

I know this is too long, but this thread got me ruminating on “blue.”

I’ve lived beside a lot of interesting and storied rivers in my life. I grew up near the confluence of the Monongahela, Allegheny, and Ohio Rivers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. For four years of my young life, I was stationed next to the Potomac River in Washington, DC. I lingered a year or two in the rainy woods near the Housatonic River in Connecticut. I’ve ventured up and down the mighty Mississippi River more than a few times. I even went to school in Ft. Collins next to the exotically named Cache La Poudre River. And now I live near the sedate Platte river in Colorado. But none of these has me as excited as the prospect of walking across that blue tumble of San Miguel River on the first day of festival this year.

See, you had to wait for the last sentence, but I got the word blue in there… :wink:

My blue festival chair and I know I am going home, tried, true, and Blue!

Do not eat the blue bacon.

Azul,Azul, Jerry’s dobro sure sounds sweet from the community pool!
:sunshine

The grass is always bluer on the other side of the tarp

Blue Telluride, blue mountains, blue colors and coffee at Between The Covers.

Planet Bluegrass’ Festival.
A marriage made in Telluride between heen and blue.

My blue Dukhs t-shirt brings that perfect 2008 Sundayto life each time I wear it. Sun, rain, sleet, hail … and back to brilliant sun. Three seasons in 90 minutes.

Did you see that Dancing girl with the blue hair?