Austin Festivarians?

hi everybody, I just moved to Austin about 2 months ago and have been loving it. I used to live in Colorado and find it imposible to miss the planet bluegrass festivals each year. So…are there any festivarians around here? If so, lets meet up sometime and have a chat maybe. Just wanted to get a post out there so we can communicate good bluegrass and whatnot to each other really. Take care,
elliot

Hey, Bluegrass By Bike is also here is Austin. Who wants to think about biking to old settlers and kerrville??? I will! Also I am on part of the Colorado group biking Boulder to Telluride if you interested in an amazing ride to Telluride this year! Take Care,
Elliot

Not from Austin but from West Texas. I am planning on two things in '08 - Telluride Bluegrass and Old Settler’s. This will be our (my son is my festival buddy) 2nd year for Old Settler’s and 6th TBF. It will be our 2nd time to make TBF in consecutive years. Our first was in '86 just short of his 5th birthday, then we didn’t make it back until '02 after he became a Flecktones fan upon seeing them open for Dave Matthews in Dallas. After that we made '03, '05, and '07.

Jimbo, I think I like your kid already! :wink: Big Flecktones Fan here!

Auntie Hope :pickin

Hey, I plan on riding my bike to Old Settler’s…one less car style. We do it from Boulder to Telluride each year, so this should be fun and easy from Austin. Anyone up for it???

Go green!

http://www.telluridetom.com/images/th_fietsen1.gif