Are wristbands being mailed this year?

I was just reviewing my order for this years festival and noticed the details state - Delivery: USPS First Class Package Tracked. In the past I’ve had to exchange printed ticket for wristbands at the box office.

Starting a few years back, they moved to RFID enabled wristbands for festival entry and shipped them to you directly if you chose that option. Any pass that allows entry into the festival (4 day, single day, Town Park, Warner Field & Mary E) are RFID wristbands.

Sounds like you selected USPS (it was the default) at checkout, so yes they will be mailed to the address you have on file. If this is an issue, you can either change the address via your seetickets account or call Planet Bluegrass and they may be able to change them to will call.

Other tickets such as Lawson Hill, any Vehicle/RV passes, and Zone 1 passes would have been e-mailed to you directly after purchase. You’ll need to take these to the box office to exchange for a wristband/sticker (with the exception of Zone 1 which you’ll present upon entry into Town Park Zone 1 if you want to camp there).

My tracking just says:

Pre-Shipment
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048
May 16, 2023, 7:33 pm

anyone else?

Hello! Does anyone know the address of the box office? I bought a transferred ticket, so I guess that’s my first stop!!