Appalachian Uprising

Scottown, Ohio
June 2-4, 2011
www.appalachianuprising.net

Tickets are available now from our site.

So far confirmed we have:

Sam Bush
The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Del McCoury
The David Mayfield Parade
Chris Hillman and Herb Pederson
Junior Sisk
The Infamous StringDusters
Chris Jones and The Nightdrivers
Jesse McReynolds
Duke Jr. and The Smokey Boots
Melvin Goins and Windy Mountain
The Vespers
The Black Lillies
Frontier Ruckus
Hickory Robot
ETA
The Davisson Brothers
The Hackensaw Boys
Iron Horse
:wave

Appalachian Uprising is an awesome festival!
I went to the inagural one years ago. We arrived early and had such a wonderful time.
Although, we did experience a bit of a tragedy on early Sunday morning…
Our neighbors, who also arrived a couple days early were ‘working’ some balloons if ya get my drift… and since my friend and I who were absolutely not part of that partying scene were camping, sharing space, general festivating as fellow festavarians do with our neighbors, were asked to leave along with them when they were confronted by festival security :eek Since we had been having a wonderful time and didn’t want to put out any bad vibes, we did like we were told, and left with out any trouble. Since then, I will say I’ve been somewhat cautious about making plans to return since that experience…
But, all in all it was an awesome festival and the highlight for me was the Yonder + Larry Keel jam which seemed to never end! The valley’s beautiful and the Scottstown people are awesome! I met some good people there that weekend that I have continued to see at other festivals since then.
Maybe this is the year for a triumphant return… It’s been hard to willingly pass up any Stringdusters show lately, if theres a chance we can make it… :cheers