Anyone know how the transfer of tix works?

Hi, we had to transfer/sell our 2 camping/music tix due to medical issues. We filled out the online transfer form today and just wondering if anyone knows how it works/how long it takes? The new recipient and I are awaiting email notifications of the state of the progress….

Hey there! Once the form is submitted, both the buyer and seller can assume the transaction will be processed by the date tickets are ready for pickup at will-call. However, if you’d like to confirm, you may reach out to SeeTickets directly at help@seetickets.us

Ok thanks. Wondering when new recipient of tix is charged and how refund works. I will contact them, thanks.

SeeTickets does not handle the transfer of funds so you’ll need to work with the purchasing party to coordinate that. Edit: as Geoff indicated below, you can call The Planet to help facilitate the exchange of funds if you’d like.

Best practices:

1. Set expectations - buyer and seller should be on the same page about the below before proceeding
  2. Fill out form - form copy will be e-mailed to seller who will forward to buyer as proof of transfer
  3. Verify - buyer may want to verify confirmation of transfer by e-mailing seetickets
  4. Fund Transfer - buyer and seller arrange funds transfer via agreed upon method (Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, etc)
  5. Ticket Receipt - buyer picks up tickets from will call

Happy to answer any other questions!!

Hi thanks for the info. I am buying a pair of tix and have communicated with the seller that I would like to use the seetickets transfer site. Would the buyer (me) typically send the Venmo/zelle before or after seller fills out the transfer information? How would they have confidence that I would pay if he/she filled out 1st and how would I have confidence if I were to send $ 1st? Does someone just have to take a leap of faith?

I am in the midst of this process as the seller. My buyer has paid me half by Venmo and we are awaiting the see ticket confirmation of transfer for the second half. It helps that the buyer is a friend of a friend. We also exchanged driver’s licenses photos just for yucks.

Hi all,

Geoff from PB here. As far as the money exchange goes, we can help with that. As the seller, you can give us a call at the office and we will confirm your info and what all you want to transfer. We will fill out the transfer form for you and then you can 3-way call the buyer. Once the buyer pays you via Venmo/PayPal etc., we will push submit on the transfer. That way you hang up knowing you got paid and the buyer hangs up knowing that the tickets were transferred. Only takes a few minutes and helps with peace of mind for all parties.

Hope this helps, can’t wait to see y’all next month!

2 Likes