Anyone going from Denver Airport or Downtown Denver on Sunday by car?

Hi fellow attendees!
I’ll be arriving by plane in Denver at some point during Sunday. Haven’t bought my domestic tickets yet. I can’t be the only one going from Denver - maybe I could fetch a ride with another attendee?

Regards,
Mikkel
Denmark

Hi Mikkel,

I’m arriving on a JetBlue flight at 12:14pm on Sunday. Two of the shuttles that used to go to Lyons no longer exist. Estes Park 1pm shuttle is full. I’m not excited about waiting for the 4pm so I’m thinking of taking the bus to Boulder and a cab from there. If absolutely necessary I’ll rent a car, though I hope not to. I’ll have my cell with me, you can try giving me a call 1-857-540-1183.

However, if there are local area people with space, that would be ideal. No replies yet, I see; not many people use the Forum, unfortunately.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Charlene DiCalogero
Berlin MA, USA

Hi again,

I was able to make a reservation for 1:30pm Sunday on the SuperShuttle (303-227-0000). If you still need a ride, you might be able to call them and see if you can share it with me. Give them my name and tell them I’d be happy to share.

:slight_smile: Charlene DiCalogero

HI there,

I just showed up at the Super Shuttle desk today and was able to book my own shuttle for $58, which comes in 45 min. after I ordered it. So you should have no problem. You do need to supply an address in Lyons, however. Planet Bluegrass has no address so I googled a random motel in Lyons and gave them that address.

Planet Bluegrass address is 500 Main Street, Lyons. :wink: